Under Appreciated Stories 117 members · 404 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

...but Seattle's Angels are already on the case.

For those of you who don't know, SA are a group of respected reviewers who seek out, review and promote under-appreciated stories in site blogs that go out to every user on the site. I have a feeling that this group might be a bit redundant

Check out the latest set of promotions here, if you're interested.

Aqua Shimmer
Group Admin

I did not now this before but I'm going to keep this group on. Several groups have been made on the same topic so why not this one? There would be way less groups if you just kept the first one and made no more. However this is not the case so it has every right to be here. I get it Seattle's Angels are respectable. I've got nothing against them. However, having not known about them before today, I don't care if they existed before this one and have more respect. They also have had more time. So now, if it's the same to you, case dismissed.

Never said you should delete the group, just that anyone who wants to promote an underappreciated story would be better submitting it to the Fic Recommendation Thread.
The SA were started by EqD prereaders, are promoted by fimfic itself, and they have the power to really help stories get the recognition they deserve. It just makes more sense, really.

Aqua Shimmer
Group Admin

Hmm....... Okay. I see your point.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4