Hidden library 67 members · 184 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
ConsciousHaze196
Group Admin

According to a new theory that I offered elsewhere some time ago, I'm considering addition of new folders. Not yet sure, which exactly. Here's the theory.

How would the M6 create new stories?
1. Twilight style: focus on prevention of logical mistakes and making sure everything is explained, so that the audience can verify its continuity. Even if the result is boring or amount of relevant content is reduced. Might also check that the story is practically useful.
2. Dash style: insert more vivid, unexpected or unusual events, and represent the outside world as the impression it gives to the character. Impressionism.
3. Pinkie Style: more content that pleases the audience. More surprises or originality, even if it sacrifices logic.
4. Rarity style: more emotion amplitude and accuracy of character's inner world. The outside world can be constructed on the basis of classic literature laws.
5. Applejack: Slice of life, reduce scale of storyline events, to prevent them from interfering with ease of perception and credibility of the events described.
6. Fluttershy style: artistic style. More descriptions, increase the completeness and artistic value of the external world; some Slice-of-life mixed with non-violent adventures.

So, as I've found out that this group's current folders mostly correspond to 4, 3, 1(?) and 2 in this, the group would need at least the 6th point, for stories similar to 'Austraeoh' or 'Mother of Invention' or 'Apotheosis' (both of which... I haven't read). There aren't many of those, but that genre is significant.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1