The Hero... King Sombra? 740 members · 255 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Ok. Seeing I have crappy internet and cant actually load youtube fast enough. Imma just post this here. Hopefully I or someone else can learn about some bad assed sombra videos
The two I know of are fall of the crystal empire and I think its called the tale of one shadow or two shadows.... I cant quite remember

anyone got the link to those and perhaps others?

Here ya go:

Fall of the Crystal Empire
A Tale of One Shadow
FIM All King Sombra scenes (plus some dark magic)

Am adding in Fall of the Empire Teaser for the amazing background music by Baschfire and this gem Fall of the Empire - Trailer because Sombra's dialogue here is different from what made the final cut for the full-length Fall of the Crystal Empire video. It also has him fighting with a copper death-scythe instead and the best part is he actually gets to hold Celestia at bay with his scythe at her throat, using his eyes directly to induce her nightmares instead of wrapping her up in mist as is his usual way of trapping his victims.

Fan Made Vids:
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! In the Dark of the Night (animatic)
"Masters and Students" by Yula568 MLP: FiM Comic Dub (3,000+ Subs Special) Yula is an exceptional DeviantArt artist who's work is well worth checking out on its own.
Another video I like and has inspired much fic and art out there is A Somber Meeting.
An amusing one called, Ask King Sombra: The Animated Series - Episode 1 is based on the Ask King Sombra Tumblr comic.

There are also many music video tributes out there I've gathered links for as well. If anyone wants me to list them also, drop me a line here or directly PM me from my profile page. Hope you like my list and remember, we all must

Hail King Sombra!

5037506 so much yes!!
XD lol this is exactly what I was hoping for.
And you included the into the dark of the night. I love that one XD

5037506 This video is all you need in life.

5038703 A little dark, but funny.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6