The Hero... Sunset Shimmer??? 972 members · 532 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Are there any good stories out there that involve sunset shimmer somehow being transported to another world other than equestria girls or our earth? Perhaps another version of equestria that different from one she originated from or another fantasy world all together?

Have you tried the multiverse in a nutshell? It’s a really
good one that’s technically not ise Kai, but involves Sunset adventuring around in the multiverse.

Link please, at work right now

Sunset is already a dimension traveller. Well, my story uses this concept... and not doing well (except she is a pony all the time) :rainbowlaugh:

dunno if it counts as what you're after but its still a good read "Sunset's Isekai"

That is true, I guess what I mean to say was her ending up in a fantasy lien setting similar to some western RPGs and jrpgs.

If you count Star Trek as science fantasy, there is this story which is quite good:https://www.fimfiction.net/story/490591/star-trek-phoenix

Good story. Would recommend. Knowledge of source material is not required.

Not sure if they exactly count as Isekai, but I would think many if not most EqG crossovers would count in this case. For example I wrote one crossing over with A Certain Magical Index. And there is Star Trek Phoenix as mentioned above.

I can vouch that The Multiverse in a Nutshell has been a delightful read.

Isekai mean another world. The moment when Sunset takes a step to the mirror is Isekai already.

P/S: since there are many people share the story. I will share mine.

TThe Adventures Begin
Sunset get banished into another world and start a journey to come back home (With some help)
Dragon Shimmer · 90k words  ·  56  26 · 1.9k views

There is that one where she got displaced to wrekit Ralph as a sprite and slowly evolved to big for the arcade machines to Handel and eventually went back but with her thinking her world she went back to was a video game instead of real life

Been enjoying your story, very long and stilll running series. I often like idea of sunset ending up in a fantasy world and learning new forms of magic. Been enjoying your story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15