Here are the following Elements assigned to those 6 Fashionistas:

Rarity (Element of Magic)

Suri Polomare (Element of Honesty)

Sassy Saddles (Element of Loyalty)

Valley Glamour (Element of Generosity)

Sapphire Shores (Element of Kindness)

Photo Finish (Element of Laughter)

I dub those 6 as: The Fashion Six

If Anyone want to do any AU Fanfics based on these 6 Fashionistas, be my Guest :)

Maybe instead Photo could be the Element of da Magicks! :rainbowlaugh:

Omg yas 👌👌👌👌👌

If Anyone want to do any AU Fanfics based on these 6 Fashionistas, be my Guest :)

Eh Heh Heh Heh. I meant the Anyone part seriously. ^^;

I would call them the element of fashion and make the element base on fashion term or such.

Nah, I just wanted to keep the same element names from the show :3

If Suri even belonged in the group, I think honesty would not be it or generosity

She was dishonest to rarity in her scheme which led her to steal her fabric

This is an AU! Read the title -_-

Sorry I know, it's just that if she still had her original personality I was not sure

Okay then.......

Anyways, why I put Suri Polomare in the Group is because Rarity, Suri Polomare, and Photo Finish are all voiced by the same Voice Actress in the show: Tabitha St. Germain

comicfan616
Group Admin

I'm having a hard time seeing Photo Finish as "laughter" in any meaningful sense. :unsuresweetie:

-sigh- Again.... It's an AU! -_-*

And for the record, I had to add Photo Finish in the group because Rarity, Suri Polomare, and Photo Finish are all voiced by the same Voice Actress in the show: Tabitha St. Germain

comicfan616
Group Admin

6465661 Even if it is an AU, you'd need a pretty good reason to believably make a character often associated with pushiness and a nearly uncaring attitude toward others the Element of Laughter. Not saying you can't, but it's going to be a stretch for many people.

Humph, Whose AU Idea is this? Oh that's right: It's my AU Idea! >:/

comicfan616
Group Admin

6467014 Just offering some advice. Never hurts to take other people's opinions into account, especially when you present the idea with little build-up or reason.

Again, though, do it your way; i never claimed to be your boss, just someone who loves stories, characters, and how they tie together. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18