Bullied bronys 34 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Big Brother is Watching
Group Contributor

You know Some Really Bad Author? (Not to be confused with SomeBadAuthor)

Well, I think I made her feel bad.

You see, there's another support group for bullied Bronies here, so I joined it too.

One of the topics was how the user hated bullies. This was from Some Really Bad Author. The conversation soon derailed to how the users wanted to kill Bullies. Because some of the names had trolling reputations, and because the topic got increasingly violent, I said I would cease responding to that group, and that it was almost a troll-group, because of the suspicious users and usernames, and because killing others is never a way out. Some Really Bad Author had some harsh accusations towards her before, and that's a major reason why I was so suspicious.

Some Really Bad Author said something, but the thread got deleted before I could see what. She left the next day, apparently forever.

I later learned that the people she was associated with were good people, and that the rumors about her likely stemmed from one of FIMFiction's Kingpins. I judged her based on what could have been an absolute lie. And that might have been part of the reason why she left, and now I feel really guilty.

The lesson to be learned is not to judge without knowing someone, especially if that judgement stems from rumors that probably have their origins in a FIMFiction Kingpin. I may have hurt her feelings, I'll never know, and I feel bad for it.

3278169 Don't beat yourself up. Next time you see her, or anyone in a similar case, you'll know what not to do. :3 It's life, gotta learn one way or another.

Big Brother is Watching
Group Contributor

True, true. I already apologized, I hope she read it.

Why the Heck does FiMFiction even HAVE Kingpins to begin with? Probably just because we have forums.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3