Bullied bronys 34 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Big Brother is Watching
Group Contributor

One really depressed guy was talking about how horrible the World is.

So I told him that Heaven was a nice place.

I didn't know he was suicidal when I said that.

Now everyone hates me, because I made a mistake. I failed. I wish I knew.

3301353 Wooh, you seem to have run in on some bad luck there. :rainbowlaugh: Excuse my laughing, that response you gave just read very funny. :twilightsheepish:

Look, I'm sure he's not gonna kill himself. If he does well... I'm not really sure what happens then. But even in this very case, all you gotta do is learn from it, because life is a learning experience. You should only feel like you've failed when you didn't learn how to not make the mistake you made again. That's when you should feel as if you've failed. But if you have learned from it, then I don't why you should beat yourself up. :)

Big Brother is Watching
Group Contributor

You're right, this is the first time this happened. I'm not letting it happen again. Next time, I'm either asking what happened, or not saying anything. I wish that the others will let it go, but maybe they will in due time.

keam
Group Admin

Good that you realised that. You could never have known, and now, you'll learn something, I sure people while come around soon enough and realise that you didn't do it on purpose!:pinkiegasp:
I'm at least glad that my group finally seem to serve it's purpose, because it was honestly stone dead before you came around. Not a single soul leaved a comment or anything. Then you came. And it made me feel so proude for having created is group!

3301704 They will. No one could hold on to anything like that for long. :)

3302056 Yeah, it's a pretty neat group to talk about stuff. It would be great if you could let it remain here much longer :3

keam
Group Admin

I'll remain as long as it have members!:twilightsmile:

keam
Group Admin
Big Brother is Watching
Group Contributor

And I'm proud to be a member! :twilightsmile:

keam
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10