Bullied bronys 34 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
keam
Group Admin

So, for you who don't know we're having a competition as a celebration for that we've reached 30 members!:yay:

Competition information:

Here's the deal: you're going to write a story that somehow is bullying related and is DT/SS POV . No minimum word count. The story doesn't have to be finished, but if you write a one-shot, do it good. You'll get 2 month's and last date is gonna be 22nd of November. No mature, please!

Notes:
OCs are allowed
If you're writng for One-Shotober or something alike, you're free to use that story as long as it fill out the requirements above.
The prize in this competition will be that both I and Doctor Grant will be doing a promotion blogpost for the winning story, and the story will be promoted on the front page of the group! ^^
If you wondere anything, ask in the comments here, or PM me or Doctor Grant. That's all, get writing, people!

Extra prize: I will draw you pony. PM for example art.

Time Extensions may be granted if requested and motivated.

sadly, I've put my story on hiatus slightly (Got a story that has a over 4K Word chapter that is WIP) But I Think I can get it done in time :twilightsmile:

keam
Group Admin

Oh well, you got time!:twilightsmile:

keam
Group Admin

Oh well, you got time!:twilightsmile:

3716218 ironicly, right after I posted the comment I wrote about 150 words on it xD

keam
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6