Bullied bronys 34 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hello and good evening... I am Mister Lunar....

I have gone through several names, but recently I have discovered my true self... My TRUE name..... I am a friend to those who do good, a protector of those who travel though this site... But be warned, oppress or threaten any I call friend and I shall swarm you with hate mail, dislikes, and inform all others I can to do the same as well... For vengeance must be served..... I will be watching

3882732 The expression at the bottom made me chuckle but it is nice to know that you protect all you call friends. A good thing to know, Mr. Lunar.

3882740 Fear not, for those who travel the dark hate filled places of this site, where only trolls and their damnable ways exist.... I stand at the gate.... Whenever a troll claims another victim... They will face vengeance.....

........ Vengeance indeed.

3882750 Wow, so like what is he an anti-hero?

3882756 Moon Knight is Marc Spector. A former mercenary who on his last job, was left for dead in a tomb in Egypt by his team who then kidnapped the daughter of the man who hired them. Thereupon he found an ancient statue of the moon god Khonshu. Khonshu in myth was a protector of nighttime travelers and a taker of vengeance. Donning the white hood the statue wore, he was miraculously healed, in that instance becoming an avatar of Khonshu's will... A Moon Knight.

Upon defeating the mercenaries and saving the girl, he returned to New York, using his vast fortune he saved up as a mercenary to build a company to operate his vigilante activities out of. Marc Spector has four split personalities, his original self, Moon Knight, out of town aristocrat Steven Grant, and blue collar taxi driver Jake Lockley all of which aid in his crime fighting by allowing him to seamlessly insert himself in many areas for undercover work.

Originally he gained strength from the cycles of the moon, the full moon granting him almost superhuman levels of strength, speed, and endurance, though this would decrease as the cycles of the moon went. Currently he has no superhuman powers, but is still a highly capable fighter. Currently, Spector utilizes two costumed personas. The first is Moon Knight, using a plethora of high-tech equipment such as a voice-controlled glider/drone, alongside magical trinkets such as an enchanted skull helmet and other shamanic dressings from Ancient Egypt. As Moon Knight, Spector deals with the familiar territory of supervillains, often delving into the supernatural. The second persona is Mr. Knight, dressed in an all-white business suit, gloves and mask, who consults with the New York Police Department and deals with common thugs and crimes such as kidnapping, homicide, etc.

3882791 Wow, amazing. Interesting hero he is.

Big Brother is Watching
Group Contributor

Thanks man; lots of people have been cyber-bullied on this site, myself included when I started out. I became more prominent and harder to bully, but lots of new users go through the same struggle. If something is going on, I'm gonna shine my bat-signal and summon you, good idea?

3918993 All you have to do is signal me with this and I will know your meaning

keam
Group Admin

welcome, mister. I'm glad to see that we have gotten yet an other allay on our side! :twilightsmile:

- Yours truly, Keam, residing admin in this group.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10