Ponyfinder 101 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
J-Rook
Group Admin

what do you think the mane6's class's are.
Twilight is obviously a wizard, Pinkie a bard and Fluttershy a druid say most
Rarity has been a sorceress or a rouge and Dash is a barbarian or a monk
and AJ is a hard fit

J-Rook
Group Admin

2467135 that is not always true, I have seen her as a ranger too, and I have personally made her a cavalier in one really weird setting for a story that is in per-post hiatus(aka I never got around to finishing the first chapter)

This was before I found the Ponyfinder book so I was working of a LODAD setting and made the mane6 one of each of the main races in LODAD (mines Dwarves)

Would you like to see what I got down, some of its pretty strange, I think I made Rarity a Half-orc ninja-sorceress posing as a priestess:raritydespair:

.............Bravo! Bravo!

I know he basics of pathfinder, and have played in the society, but I haven't gotten to play some of the other classes.

J-Rook
Group Admin

2467204 I have barely played pathfinder before, witch is why my LODAD story miscarried for lack of a better term.

but I can make interesting characters, and in Lodad that kind of got away from me.
lets see, I think I made Twilight a three eyed mutated Dark/Light elf hybrid wizard that I was planning to have her build her own army of golems

Pinkie Pie I made a gnomish bard prankster with a grappling hook gun, and later I was going to give her a ship that had immovable rod's for harpoons so it could swing thru the sky like 60's spiderman

AJ was a Halfling wolf rider who was the strongest of there party and could weld a lance one size to big for her, and in the future she was going to be a mammoth rider, and her trusty mount Winona would grow to huge size.

Dash was a Aasimar(witch is as close to human you can get in Lodad) Monk/Barbarian mix that boost her AC so high she was untouchable.

And poor Fluttershy I made a Tiefling hippogriff rider with a giant hell butterfly as a extra companion and nightmare fists

And Half-orc fake priestess ninja-sorceress Rarity could guarantee one of her friends would get a critical hit every round

...damn. you win first place!

J-Rook
Group Admin

2467460 can you give me a rating of my take on the mane6, best to worst and why kind of thing plz.
the fic is pretty much stillborn at this point, but I'd still like some constructive criticism.

Best --> worst
Aj, Fluttershy, pinkie pie, dash, twilight, and rarity.

J-Rook
Group Admin

2467520 didn't expect that order, can you tell me why the small Halfling AJ who rides the huge wolf Winona is your fav.:ajsmug: or maybe why some of the other got the spots they did?

I've played a character like that before. I've seen people play all the other classes except rarity, which is why she's last.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10