Balloon Ponies 291 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Dash The Stampede
Group Admin

Hey there, balloon pony lovers! I'm Dashie_Rising, here to tell you thanks for joining the group most dedicated to all your inflatable pony desires, both mature and not!

Feel free to look around and add/write stories, provided they involve ponies transforming into balloons or balloon ponies in some manner. We'd prefer the story focuses around the transformation and the changes to life that come with that, although you're free to take the story in whatever direction you choose afterwards!

Note that we have two folders, "Clop" and "Non-Clop"! Make sure to post in the right folder, and remember, have fun!

I look forward to reading about all your ballooning desires and adventures!
Stay inflated, my friends!
~Dashie_Rising

...Why am I here again? :twilightoops:

Dash The Stampede
Group Admin

To indulge in the writing/reading of pony-to-balloon stories, a new/underappreciated area of ponyfics that Kaidan helped spawn, but birchwood started with 'A Day at the Pond'!:pinkiehappy:

Feel free to write/add fics as they show up on the site, although there isn't a lot yet. I aim to change that. :derpytongue2:

Kaidan
Group Admin

Pony pool toys, balloons, sex toys, bouncy castles... trying to think of more fun ways to inflate a pony. :rainbowlaugh:

Buoys, dirigibles, life rafts, pony on Earth into car tire...

Dash The Stampede
Group Admin

2489905 2489379
All good suggestions!
I personally like the idea of FlutterBlimp:rainbowkiss:

Why not go backwards have a balloon come to life.

Been there, done that. Oh, wait... I'm not a pony. Sorry. :pinkiecrazy:

2501549 a pony could also become a living balloon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9