The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,289 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
FamousLastWords
Group Admin

Read it here.

Please Don't Leave Me is a well-crafted romance fic by the wonderfully talented Starlight Shadow.

It picks up after a tragedy that threw Fluttershy into depression. Throughout her emotional battles, Pinkie Pie and Dash drew close to her to help her cope. A FlutterDash relationship begins to build.

MOOD: Somber and smooth.
GRAMMAR: Excellent!
STYLE: Its very deep, and has a lot of feeling put into it.

The only complaints so far are with characterization. Pinkie Pie especially seems out of character at times. BUT! there are extenuating circumstances surrounding the characters, so it's overlookable.

The story is far from complete at the moment, so it could take drastic turns from here, but I strongly recommend jumping on this bandwagon.

Final Verdict: 8/10

2630591 I don't know whether to laugh or cry or fan-gasm. So I'm doing all three at the same time.

FamousLastWords
Group Admin

2631491 lol, your story is Awesomeness. I just hope I got that across :twilightsmile:

wonderfully talented Starlight Shadow.

*rubs eyes and looks at that line of text again*

wonderfully talented Starlight Shadow.

Didn't know I was talented. :derpyderp2:

FamousLastWords
Group Admin

2631602 very much so. this story is exceptionally good at drawing out feels, lol. I can relate especially well to Fluttershy in this story, and you hit the emotions perfectly

2631691 I will update at some point in the next few months, I promise. I have two one-shots planned as well to get this stupid writer's block out of my system.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6