The All-American Girl Saga 236 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So, now with the episode 25 rewrite, Flash Sentry unexpectedly saving Scoots, Blitz and the other remaining pilot ,
plus being revealed to be married to Moondancer in the epilogue is surprising. I remember well that he was mentioned to be an douche in Hearts and Coronets, being the only trace of his existence that I remember in AAG. I thought he was hated around here :rainbowlaugh:

Shinzakura
Group Admin

You know, that sounds familiar for some reason,” Silver commented. “Unless….” Realization suddenly sank in. “You like Flash Sentry – why didn’t I realize that?” The pegasus stallion had been one of those injured during the jaculus attacks and he was a part of Tiger’s squadron. “Hey, I hope he gets better – I’m hoping you and he’ll be happy. Though, I’ll admit I don’t see what that has to do with my problem.” Tiger tried to keep a false smile on her face as she said, “Thanks, Silver.” In truth, she hated that plothole Sure Sentry and almost celebrated when he was nearly killed by jaculi, but unfortunately for her, the situation was similar.

He was being confused with Sure Sentry.

Oh, I thought that was a typo :scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3