OCs 54 members · 124 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Eternal Flame
Group Admin

Ok, need OCs for my crossover fic. It's called The Equestria games.

I will need this info--

Name
District (see below)
Mane color
Eye color
Strengths
Weaknesses (there has to be something major.)
personality
Anything else I might need to know.

Districts available--
One- closed
two-closed
three- closed
four-closed
five- closed
six- male needed
seven- closed
eight- both genders needed
nine- female needed
ten- closed
eleven- closed
twelve- closed

Thanks! :pinkiehappy:

Silver Star Apple wouldn't really fit in the Hunger Games, bur a certain other character of mine will.

Name: Grandmasquerade
District: Eight
Coat color: Pure white
Mane color: A neat and precise center parting with a short fringe that won't get in the eyes. Left half blue, right half red.
Eye color: Left eye purple, right eye red.
Strengths: Intelligent, perceptive, well-read, and absorbed a Changeling, gaining transformative abilities and a 500-meter radius in which he can read the minds of others, hearing thoughts and reading them down to the deepest level. This mind-reading ability cannot be overwhelmed by thought quantity or volume, because he likes "Being able to hear what's going on around him".
Weaknesses: Manipulative, backstabbing, has trust issues, doesn't play well with others, always eants to be the leader, recklessly (some might say suicidally) fearless, likes blackmail, and has no moral code or restraints. Also, physically, he's a runner, not a hoof-fighter, and he gets uncomfortable when he can't hear the thoughts of others around him.
Personality: An easily-bored emotionless genius that wears the mask of a harmless fun-loving troll to hide his unquenchable desire for power and knowledge. If rebelling becomes possible, he will seek to conquer the world and abolish the hunger games, and he already plans to do so after winning any Hunger Games he ends up in and rebelling when he gains enough power and support.
Anything else I might need to know: Inside his head, he talks to what he will claim are the four representations of his personality if asked: The coldly analytical Blue, the loud and enthusiastic Gold, the quiet and selfish Purple, and the easily-angered Red. The four are actually ancient ghosts, but his mental fortitude prevents them from posessing him, so they struck up a partnership, instead. He knows a spell that can bring these ghosts onto the physical plane, but he likes to try and keep it quiet, thinking conversations to himself and having the ghosts remain invisible when out of his body during the Games. When they are outside of him, the part of his body coloured to match the ghost's colour turns grey, and if the Ghosts die, they return to his head to gather their strength. (If this part makes him too powerful, then he can just keep them in his head, conversing and strategizing with them.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2