Birthdayverse 220 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

The fics in this verse are... well, really good. And inspiring me to write. Thanks for all your hard work on them, and I look forward to more progress on ER's 250th.

On a related note... Shiny was down in Tartarus for hundreds of years? I want to write a story about one of his birthdays down there.
While playing poker, of course.

Lord-Commander
Group Admin

Thank you, I'm happy that you have enjoyed what we've done and even more so that it has inspired you to write. I have a ER 250 update coming up once I've had enough fun with the editing process.

As for your story request, I see no problem with it. I'd have to check with Autumnschild and see if there are notes that we have on that which could help you out on your quest. I think its been nothing but tic-tac-toe, and poker nights.

Autumnschild
Group Admin

Thank you for your kind words!

Yeah the only thing I have that's canon is the tictactoe and the Wednesday poker nights, poker is a game with 5 players usually, and three of those players were Discord, Shining Armor, and Grymgore. Feel free to pick the rest of the players for your expanded universe story :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3