Birthdayverse 220 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Lord-Commander
Group Admin

With Season 5 literally being just around the corner in April, is there anything you're hoping to see more of? Or maybe less of?

My number one request is more family episodes, but with Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash. We've seen a lot of Applejack's, Twilight's, Rarity's, and Pinkie Pie's, but nothing of the other two. Well, except for that one part you saw Rainbow's Dad. I want to see more. Maybe Fluttershy has a strict ex-military dad, or RD's folks are really prim and proper (heavily doubt that, and I think there is some story about that).

Thinking on it, I'd like to see some of the classic minor villains show up again; Lightening Dust, Gilda, and/or Trixie.

I like Cold in Gardez' head canon that pegas just fly away from home one day and that's that, so I don't mind if we never see FS or RD's families but who knows.

What I would like to see is the CMC getting their cutie marks for real this time, and even see them grow through the season so they look like FS in the season 1 flashback by the finale.

Also a normal day with Celestia, no crisis or anything, just dealing with politics and beaurocracy, like something from Whom the Princess Would Destroy. This one is kinda far fetched but I would absolutely love it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2