Padded Ponies and Adult Foals 1,303 members · 965 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

So I wanna get back into writing diaper fiction and while I have good ideas on who I wanna write about I have been struggling with coming up with situations and themes that I can use to expand on them so I'm using this to see if anyone has any ideas. I prefer to talk about this in PMs but if you wanna talk about it here that's fine.

Also, I'm open to hearing unlimited ideas so fire away with whatever is on your mind, I'll listen to all of it

If you want, you can take my story and run with it. I lost my drive to write ages ago

I'm not sure I could since what I wanna write about is pretty niche so I'm just looking for themes and such that I can use

Comment posted by IronTiger26 deleted Nov 10th, 2022

Why not check out some forums like abdlstoryforum or dailydiapers story forum?

Fair enough. Just thought I’d say since it was relevant to the conversation.

Gonna go to sleep, hope you can get some ideas. Will share some tomorrow if I think of any

I understand, and thanks I appreciate the consideration

do those websites have forums where they talk about there favorite situations?

I don’t have a specific scenario, but I am mainly into forced diapering, bathroom denial and desperation.

thats fine stuff like this is what I'm looking for, so thanks for the ideas

I recommend things like mechanical nurseries

I like this idea, thanks for the suggestion

hmm guess i could toss an idea into the ring so to speak lol

So a pony OC (left up to author to create) does something that results in them being mortally wounded, like i dunno saving a foal Flurry Heart from something. While everyone can only look on Discord says while he cannot heal them as thats in the realm of Order, he CAN save them by giving them a new body. These are the last words the MC OC hears before darkness takes them. Next time they wake up its as a foal in the care of a ponie or ponies of authors choice (id suggest Cadance and Shining if you use Flurry being saved by the MC). The MC Oc has VERY VERY little memories of what happened prior to waking up, most only coming back to them in brif flashes here and there. From here the story follows their day to day life in their new life.

Well I can't say this is something I can do because I'm not into age regression, Flurry, or Shining and Cadence as Couple and I'm only really looking for elements and themes to expand on the story ideas I have

What about a diapered somepony trying to take some toys home from a nursery?

that sounds cute

Thief steals a haunted plush that babies ponies?

How about a villain shrinks the main 6/princessws to toddler size and treat them as foals? No AR but size change

this is super late but I like this idea thanks for the suggestion

this is super late but that is a interesting idea I'll keep it in mind

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20