Padded Ponies and Adult Foals 1,303 members · 965 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

This is going to be a really long thread if I ramble on, so I'm gonna try to save time by just posting the fics. Anyway, this month marks the official ten year anniversay of this group, created after the original Padded Ponies and Adult Foals group abruptly shut down in January of 2014, originally succeeded by Adult Foals and Diapered Pony Crusaders Yay!.

To celebrate, I'm going to post what I consider the twenty best padded pony stories since FiMFiction came into exisitence. Most of the same rules as my Top Ten Padded Pony Fics of various years posts apply, but I do have one other stipulation to add: The fics posted must be accessible on FiMFiction. If they've been removed from the site, even if you can access them via FiMFetch or other sources, they don't count.

As always, feel free to make suggestions and post your own picks.

20. "Zipp and the Case of the Brighthouse Baby", by freedome blitz
19. Of Cornstarch and Cucumber, by WishyWish
18. Diamond and Silver's Foal Session, by Zubric
17. Brief Encounter, by scribe-feather
16. One More Day, by FabulousDivaRarity
15. The Prissy Pony's Padding, by Twinkie Hoof
14. Baby Makes Two, by FlatPancake
13. Scootaloo's Nursery, by Matt11
12. Sweetie's Little Accident, by The Killer Legacy
11. The Cake Twins and a Baby Pie, by Foal Star
10. Pinkie Pie's Crinkle Chronicles, by SuperPinkBrony12
9. Sprout's Second Chance, by milesprower06
8. Something to Rave About, by Wandering Pigeon
7. A Pair of Foals, by Nido_King
6. Indiscreet Shipping, by IceStorm
5. Twilight's Dreams, by Naptime
4. Starlight's Secret, by hawthornbunny
3. Rainbow Dash and Twilight Go to The Spa, by The Conflicted Writer
2. Pattycakes: The Remake (Continued), by AlliePastel
1. Pattycakes: The Remake, by GlitchyProductions

If you're curious about why I chose these stories, just ask.

Yes, it is I, the boogeymare of this group, here to say that putting Pattycake's sloppy seconds as the top two results is a disgrace to the few authors in the niche who possessed some modicum of skill. Not to mention the questionable inclusion of the thread maker's own story.

I was never really a fan of Pattycakes. always seem so sudden nad not much build-up at all. LIke a light switch and boom Rd mind breaks for no reason.. then story just ends

7937668 The sequel is really what throws me off. The first Pattycakes would've just been a darker fetish fic. But the sequel has Fluttershy out of the blue able to permanently mentally regress somepony, and she turns into a pyschopath out of Saw. That's why the remakes are in the top two spots, taking away the grimdark aspects in favor of more wholesome interactions.

Interesting.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5