Marshmallow Shipping 242 members · 276 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Bakmah Genesis
Group Admin

I'm asking both the members and the Admins of the group if I should actually go ahead and throw up a RariLestia Shipping Contest. I'll even throw in some early perimeters.

-The fic has to be around 1.5K words (1,500) and can either be Shipping or Friend Shipping.

-NO CLOP: At least not yet. I might do a later contest to see how perverted the minds of this group are. :raritywink:

-Oneshots only. This is just to make things short and sweet for a first contest.

-I will give about a month or a month and a half before I close entries, then it is up to me and three other judges to see who is Contest Winner.

This MAY OR MAY NOT happen. I want to see how much positive feed back I get before consulting the mods and filling out the contest perimeters.

So, Yay or Neigh?

3134650 I vote yay. :rainbowkiss: This ship needs moar love.

what are the prizes?:pinkiegasp:

Bakmah Genesis
Group Admin

Uhh.... The fact that you won? :twilightblush:

Bakmah Genesis
Group Admin

I know, right? :pinkiegasp: we must take over the world with this ship!

SHL

3134650 Yay for me. Maybe I won't write anything in a while, but it's fine to me :pinkiehappy:

Bakmah Genesis
Group Admin

Good news everyone! I decided to do the contest!

Sadly, the thread notifications are still down so I may not want to post up the contest JUST yet. It is either wait until they come back on or the four of us admins PM all sixty some members the thread link. :facehoof:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8