Marshmallow Shipping 242 members · 276 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Bakmah Genesis
Group Admin

As my attempt to get this chat a little active, I'm going to pop up mallow related questions and probably ask for a Fashion Mallow X Royal Mallow fic.

What is your fave Marshmallow? Mine would be Vinyl. :3

Rarity for me, but I absolutely love fics with her and Sweetie Belle.

auramane
Group Admin

Nurse Redheart is the best pony. Therefore she must be the best marshmallow. I like them all though (except that Blueblood guy, he's kind of an asshat).

After best pony my next favourite would probably be the royal guard marshmallow. I really like shining and hope that more is done with him sometime this season

Seer
Group Admin

Rarity for me.
Absolutely, 100% no question about it.
Love the character completely.

Bakmah Genesis
Group Admin

And there is my fic were I just totally cock block the poor guy and make his wife a lesbian. :trollestia:

auramane
Group Admin

He gets the short end of the stick in a lot of fics, doesn't he? His fan club doesn't seem to be very big, unfortunately and lots of people don't like him for some reason, something about him having no character or something :p.

Don't worry Shiny, I still love you...

My favorite marshmallow happens to be a millenia-old cat.

2855454 why would you make me choose? :fluttercry:
But seriously, Rarity has more screen time than any other mallows. So it would have to be her. :duck:

-----
{:test.script} Working on FIMsig. [alpha0.1a] If it works, this text should appear on every post? {:plugin=true}

Bakmah Genesis
Group Admin

Stop trying to kill me with Daww. :raritydespair:

I have trouble putting any background or side character above the Mane 6, so I have to go with Rarity, but Sweetie Belle and Vinyl are not far behind. :raritywink:

2855454 Rarity is best marshmallow. Or Celestia.

Bakmah Genesis
Group Admin

That cross dressing shining. XD

2860780 Wait, Shining is best marshmallow!

Bakmah Genesis
Group Admin

What did I say about giving the head admin Daww attacks? :T

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19