Keepers of Power 730 members · 551 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Now, I get the fact this group revolves around the premise of powers. Though, power is quite the ambiguous term. Would you rather have characters that have unique powers that are solely their own or is it to have power that everypony/thing can use but they excel in a certain way that draws you in? Thoughts?

4683080 It really depends. For me, either one can work because I've grown up with seeing both in tons of shows and whatnot. While I can't pinpoint the former case, the latter is definite in Avatar: The Last Airbender (with the different types of bending) and Bionicle (with the Toa, teams of heroes similar powers but used differently to varying degrees). I think Marvel and DC tends to have both, because Marvel has stuff like Thor's hammer being unique while there are mutant, and DC has the Lantern rings, the Speed Force, and Kryptonian powers along with more unique stuff like Shazam's magical abilities.

-W.S.

qazse
Group Admin

4683080 This group is mainly about character/s possessing elemental powers soo..... Both?

For the occasional elderitch being; Existence and The Void (nonexitence incarnate)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4