The League of Cuddles 422 members · 238 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I know I do. It's honestly been a near-nightly routine of mine for the last 2 years!

Ever since the beginning, my favorite position has been the "honeymoon hug." Where while hugging "normally", one participant either lays on their back with the other laying on top facing down, or both participants laying on their sides facing each other,.

However, there's recently been a development in which G5 has really grown on me, to the point where Izzy Moonbow is my primary cuddling partner at the moment. As I alluded to in my last thread for this group, I don't think the honeymoon hug really works with a unicorn, due to the hazard of getting poked.

If I was in G5 Equestria and Izzy and I were to cuddle, we'd bring out positions that accommodate her horn. One that I think of is the "stargazer" position, where both participants lay on their backs, side-by-side. Or we spoon, with me as the big spoon. A unicorn's horn shouldn't get in the way with those.

As for before, my selection of ponies that I imagined myself cuddling with wasn't all that diverse. My main cuddle partner of choice was Applejack, and the only other canon character I remember doing it with is Starlight. I'm sure there are more, but my brain isn't registering it at the moment. And then I've cuddled plenty of times with OCs, both my own and others'.

Fellow pony-cuddling lovers, do you do this as well? If so, what would be your favorite position and favorite pony to cuddle with, if you could do it in real life?

7662347 I believe your predicament with Izzy's horn has an obvious solution.

Eh, I don't think a tennis ball would be very comfortable to have pressed against me. Plus I do like having a reason to experiment with different positions.

Oh, it's not so hard to imagine cuddling with a unicorn. :heart:

Uh, what is this picture supposed to convey?

Just showing you one unicorn I'd like to cuddle with.

And, they would be very mindful of their horns I'd think. It wouldn't be so complicated to cuddle with a unicorn like Twilight here, or Izzy.

Well, I don't think it's complicated so long as you choose positions where their horn wouldn't be pointing towards you, like the ones I listed. It's just hard for me to imagine honeymoon hugging a unicorn without having this "Gah, that sharp point is so close" feeling.

The unicorn in the picture you posted does have a really nice coat color. Also interesting to see representation of a previous MLP generation here.

I don't think it would be too much of problem really. Like I said, unicorns would be mindful for their horns and there would be little chance of anything going wrong.

The unicorn in the picture you posted does have a really nice coat color. Also interesting to see representation of a previous MLP generation here.

Yeah, Twilight has a nice design doesn't she?

And that is not only from the first series, it is a scene from the MLP episode ever. Rescue at Midnight Castle.

This episode is the whole reason I'm here to begin with.

It is kind of a bummer that things happened to keep Twilight, Firefly, and Applejack out of the rest of the series.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8