Corruption of Champions 377 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
SkyDreamer
Group Admin

Has anyone here had a go at playing Trials in Tainted Space yet? If you have, what did you think of it so far?

I've played it. Well, so far, it's pretty good. Of course, it doesn't have much content yet so I have to wait to continue to play. There's just one little thing. Even though I do love sci-fi, I prefer fantasy so I would have preferred if he continued to work on CoC, but I understand that he wanted a new setting. I hope that TiTS will have some interesting male followers. I know that I'm probably one of the few girls to play those games (at least, one of the few one who isn't ashamed to say that she play it) but still... They could make them bi, so they could have content for guys too... I don't mind the girls and the herms, but that would be a nice addition.

I've played it quite a bit. It seems very good, with some additions to the core mechanics over CoC. While the content is limited so far, what there is is quite interesting. The combat has more options so far, as befits a sci-fi setting. Also, tease is a little more interesting in TiTS than in CoC, with better or worse chances based on the tease used, the features teased, and the target.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3