Unbeknownst Authors 157 members · 1,548 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello, all. This is Sai-guy, making an introduction. As is the point of the group, I’m rather small-time with my four followers. But I have aspirations, aspirations of harmony fame! I intend to write primarily about OCs, and there will be (and is already) clop. If that offends you, don’t bother with me. If it doesn’t and you are interested in a take on this mature topic that deals with some of its repercussions (that is, becoming parents), then maybe you’d like to check out what I’m doing.

If you’re looking for what my (treasured) first commenter called “[…] a seemingly loving couple. For only 4,200 words, characterization is provided enough to get a basic understanding of the two characters involved[…]”, I invite you to give me a chance.

Hey you! You have an idea on how to make this group better?

Yes, actually, I do. Some groups, I’ve noticed, have a policy about having fics submitted only to one folder, but other groups are okay with stories being submitted to multiple folders. It seems that setting that sort of policy now would be a good idea.

As it is, I could potentially submit my story to a few sub-folders, and I don’t want to do that if it’s something which would be discouraged.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1