Poniverse 427 members · 1,391 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Batbrony
Group Admin

Good evening lovely authors of Poniverse, Batbrony here with a friendly reminder! We've had a couple fics recently (which, to my own shame went unnoticed far too long by myself, and for that I profusely and humbly apologize to any and all of you) added to our group with Mature ratings. These fics have since been removed after being brought to my attention, and I simply wanted to reiterate to any members who may have forgotten that Poniverse is a family-friendly community which does not allow or accept Mature-rated fics. We have always prided ourselves on being a community where children or pre-teens, or parents of children, may find family-friendly fics without worrying about stumbling across any inappropriate material, and we would like to maintain the integrity of that facet of our mission.

Of course, the onus for overlooking these fics so long is on me first and foremost. I was negligent in my duties, and for that I apologize and must ask your forgiveness. My monitoring this group is just as important a part of maintaining its integrity as our members remembering and obeying the rules is. But hopefully we do not see repeat incidents like this in the future, and I promise you that from now on I will do my part to keep a much closer eye on our library. Thank you for your time everypony, and have a nice evening.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1