Adagio Dazzle 908 members · 912 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I was wondering if any of you knew any 'decent' 2ndperson stories featuring Adagio and everyone's favorite self insert.

All I've found was found a one shot called 'Some Soup Would Be Nice...' And clop parody called... uh, 'Thiccagio: The Tale Of A Man And A Goddess 💋' which hasn't gotten to the actual clop yet.

Does anyone know a good story that can satisfy my craving for Anon x Adagio?

No such thing exists, and you should get better taste.

>Anon
>Good

Pick one

I know they're basically harem fics, but look up the "Hunted" saga by Harms Way.

Well it depends on what your looking for, i have a few things in my collection that i could share but you have to be a bit more specific.

Another of these?

I swear, there's a huge untapped market out there for these things. I'm sometimes tempted to write this stuff myself, but that would be weird for a guy with my reputation.

But I always say, if you want it and it doesn't exist, write it yourself. Or, if you don't mind spending a little money, commission someone to do it. (Though, don't use Anon; use a nameless first-person narrator instead. Anything the former can do, the latter can do better.)

I know of a story you might like. It's called A Happy Ending. It's an Anon x Adagio clopfic made by Harms Way.

Here's the link

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10