Weekly Contests 373 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to present the results of the Fun In The Sun contest.

But first, some closing words:

I will not lie, this contest had to go through a lot of reiterations, because a lot of people weren't happy with how the contest was ran, and a few of you (not naming any names) were 'kind' enough to point it out...constantly. And I did consider shutting it down, but Bad Dragon told me to stick with it and that is what I did.

My intentions for this contest was to simply add more anthro clopfics to the site, and I admit, I did want them to be more fics with tittyfucking as an element. Despite what other said, I didn't think my rules were that restrictive (I mean, we got twenty stories, didn't we?) and honestly, who would say no to big-breasted women in bikinis (homosexual guys and straight women not included).

Again I apologize if I ever gave off the impression if I was some greedy cheap clop-grabber, I'm sorry and for your information, I had been buying commissions now (though I just spend quite a bit recently), so you can't use that against me.

As for the contest, personally, I think there should had been more entries for the contest, but most of you had decided to drop out on the last week, whether it was due to life problems and time constraints. Some were just plain unable to, despite their efforts, while some of you just disappeared and/or didn’t write anything at all. RainbowBob, for instance, thought about doing this contest, but never did for some reason (I don't know what happened there).

Anyway, I don't blame those who had dropped out/were unable to enter, and I thank you all who considered to enter it. I hope to see you again at the next contest.

It wasn't all for naught, though. We accumulated 20 entries for this contest, which is a good amount. It has been a long two months and now, we are finally ready to announce the winner of the contest. Me, Bad Dragon, and Inazuma had compiled the list together and after scoring and ranking, scoring each story unique number from 1 to 20, and out of total of 60 points, we reached a conclusion:

These are the top five stories for the contest:

NUMBER FIVE:

(I had to make do with pics for Lover's Paradise)

A tie between:

Lover's Paradise by Slam-Manian & Night Training by Flammenwerfer

Scores: 45

For number five, we have a tie, and coincidentally, they are both stories revolving around Spike getting it on with somepony. Lover's Paradise had Spike hanging out with Princess Celestia (who is one of my favorite characters, especially when it comes to anthro/human clopfics), whereas Night Training involved him getting lucky with Rainbow Dash. Both these stories were pretty good. One fic had a microkini-clad Celestia, the other had a well-breasted Rainbow Dash (which makes it a favorite in my book). The sex in both stories were great. Slam went a little farther and even made a chapter where a futa Celestia gave it a well-endowed 'Barb'. Both of them are just as good as the other, and they earned their spot well. Night Training was even good enough to had earned a feature on the Feature Box.

Bad Dragon said:

Lover's Paradise - An overall good story that delivers quite well on all fronts. A little awkward sentences here and there, but that’s a negligible issue. Nothing distracting, really.
Night Training - If you want a good share of a backstory, you sure can get it here. A little telly on parts, but there’s a lot of information about the characters that is relayed, so it wouldn’t really be easy to avoid it. A lot of plot and character building, but that just makes the clop all that more engaging.

NUMBER FOUR:

A Little Rest And Relaxation by RaijingtheClockworkPony

Score: 46

We have here the oldest entry of the top five, being the third entry into the contest. Of anypony to look gorgeous in a bikini, I would consider Fleur to be that woman, and this story proves it. Fleur is, indeed, up there on my list of favorite mares. This story appeals to me because I found it simple. There was no major backstory or too much plot (of the story kind), it simply carried us to the beach and to a saucy sex scene between her and Fancy. An excellent entry into the contest that earns this spot.

Bad Dragon said:

Here we have yet another very realistic story. Its not fast paced like some clop stories. The clop isn’t the main point. It’s a tale about the deep relationship that two married ponies share. Clop is just one important aspect of their mutual dedication. Romance tag fits this story very well.

NUMBER THREE:

Sandy Fan Service by canadianbrony91
Score: 47

Oh-ho, in this story we hit the jackpot by having one of our favorite shipping pairs Vinyl and Octavia...just as friends this time. But that doesn't take away from this story at all. I had seen this story went through a bit of turbulence with the moderators, but it pulled through and here we got a sexy Vinyl having fun, twice, with an OC named Fudge Dollops, and Octavia (in the second chapter) showing off her microkini to Braeburn. I applaud how the writer manage to connect the OC and Braeburn being there, and I definitely applaud the sex scenes. Truly great work.

Bad Dragon said:

This is one of the most believable stories. Everything is taken by the moderate pace, nothing is rushed, except on the part where it fits. It reminds me of some of the typical romance novels. Characters are given depth, fears and motives. It doesn’t try to be your regular clopfic. It really goes a step beyond. Some cloppers may impatiently object, but not because of lImgack of quality to the story.

NUMBER TWO:

The Royal Treatment by Slam-Manian

Score: 48

Well, this was certainly a surprise. Not only did we get a story with Queen Chrysalis, but we also get a second story to make the top five by Slam-Manian. Not to mention that this story is the only story to be in second-person. This story was yet another story to had made it into the Feature Box and for good reasons too. The moment you begin reading, you are almost immediately getting into the clop. He did kinda give away that this was some sort of 'rape fantasy' in the description, but that is not a big deal. It doesn't take away the fact that the sex was very steamy, and we got everything we need reading this. Even the ending would leave you wanting a bit more.

Bad Dragon said:

To be honest, I think this story had the most potential. Its main idea is exquisite. It pulles of the second person point of view very well. Even if you’re not into rape fantasy, you’ll make an exception for this story.
Unfortunately, it feels a bit rushed and not cleaned up properly. We have some grammatical issues and inconsistencies between the beginning of the story and the ending.

Okay, now before we announce the winner of the contest, I would like to make a few honorable mentions to those who didn't make the top five:

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

Surf, Turf, Sand and Fun (#6) by Alchemicgree

This story is personally one of my favorite for this contest. For those who had been here for the earlier part of the contest, there was going to be a bonus for those who used certain sex moves, but then came the downvotes and the flamers, so I had it removed. But despite that, Alchemicgree went and put in all the bonus moves in this here clopfic, and we got chapters of non-stop sex action. 2,000 words a chapter was a bit small in my opinion, but it makes up for being to the point and giving us sexual gratification. You want sex with busty women and the works? This is your fic.

Colgate's Trip to the Beach (#8) by The Sexy Assistant

This story was one of the few to had inspired me to start this contest, or rather me requesting Sexy Assistant to write one. This story had gotten real popular, and is a simple sex fic with bikinis, big breasts, and tittyfucking, plain and simple.

Two Apples And A Dragoness (#9) by Brony kaiju soldier

This story is a pretty hot one. It's Rule 63 and gives us a three-way between Applejack (the male), Barb, and Macrenia. I found the description to be appealing and I could visualize it pretty well. Not much to say except this story was freakin' hot.

Cheerilee's Day Out (#11) by Steel Quill

Steel Quill was always one of my favorite writers, and here we have yet another great story by him. Not much to say but a job well done.

Now, the winner of the 'Fun In The Sun' aka 'Bikinis, Big Boobs, Tittyfucking' contest is...

NUMBER ONE:

The Amulet of Marea by Kirb

Score: 53

The moment Kirb had pitched this story to me for the contest, I was already psyched. In this story, you would get a nicely-boobed Rainbow Dash, an already nicely-boobed Daring Do, and you get one of MLP's favorite stallions, Soarin. Now, how could you make this story better? Just throw in an artifact that causes minor permanent breast expansion and temporary lust and you have yourself a good time. Everything about this story just clicked, with the sexy visuals of Dash and Daring, to the buildup (with a little brawl with Dr. Caballeron), and to the climax. It may have its errors, but it is with pride that I considered this story to contain the very essence of this contest.

Congratulations, Kirb. You earned it, buddy.

Bad Dragon said:

This sure was some story. It’s got action, tension, character building and, of course, clop. You can really tell that it was written for this contest, but at the same time, it stands firmly on its own hooves. All in all, a good rounded story. There may be some awkward sentences here and there. Releasing a pack of editors on the story wouldn’t hurt it, but it’s nothing glaring, really.

On behalf of all the judges, congratulations Kirb, Zephyr and Dana for creating this wonderful peace of literature that is The Amulet of Marea.

You will be getting your rewards soon enough, Kirb.

As for the others, we thank you all for participating in the contest and for all the stories you had shared with us. Now, under the suggestion of Bad Dragon, I would like to release the ranking of all the stories in the contest, as well as Bad Dragon's statements for those who didn't make it to the top five.

01 - The Amulet of Marea (53)
02 - The Royal Treatment (48)
03 - Sandy Fan Service (47)
04 - A Little Rest and Relaxation (46)
05 - Lover's Paradise & Night Training (45)
06 - Surf, Turf, Sand, and Fun (36)

Being realistic is not the main goal of this story. There’s an Alternate Universe tag for a reason. It manages to keep things simple and fun while juggling many characters. Lots of action, most of it is clop. You like clop? You’ll like this story.

07 - Sunset Shimmer's Sweet Spot Situation (35)

Want to pierce into the mind of Sunset Shimmer? Her regrets, her coping. It’s all there, and you’re right beside her to learn about it all.

08 - Colgate's Trip to the Beach & Loving on the Beach (34)

Colgate's Trip to the Beach - I’d say this story almost deserves a comedy tag. It’s easy going and fluid. Overall very enjoyable.
Loving on the Beach - Twist developed some issues, and rightfully so, with all the abuse she put up with. Spike is there to make it all better, though. A nice mental rollercoaster. Words can hurt, but they can also heal an insecure soul. It’s a nice story.

09 - Two Apples and a Dragoness (32)

There’s a plot backing up this story. The conflict complicates things, but some intimacy can make it all better. You may trip on some repeating words and some grammar issues, but nothing to make a big fuss about.

10 - Beauty on the Beach (31)

There’s some major development going on here. Want to know what Apple family future will look like. It’s all here, with the old relationship blossoming again toward the end. It’s a bit slow paced, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

11 - Cheerilee's Hot Day Out (30)

Perhaps, a little bit telly at first, but makes up with a nice clop. The grammar is also very impecable.

12 - Initiation Day (29)

A nice long set up at first, to make you comfortable with the cast, but don’t get too comfortable and relaxed. There’s initiation coming, and boy is there an initiation. One that Rainbow Dash would not forget, nor will the reader.

13 - Lucky Day & Sweating The Spread (22)

Lucky Day - We have some issues with tenses here. Not everypony is in their typical character, but makes the transition to clop all that much easier.
Sweating The Spread - If you think that characters might not be themselves, you can blame it on the heat. There’s lots of that going on. In fact, you can almost feel the uncomfortable environment as you read this story.

14 - Hot Bruises (18)

We’ve got some nice character development here and a well described fighting scene. It’s definitely not a clop story. Far from it. It’s a story, with clop section in it.

15 - The Freedom of the Night (12)

Some issues with tenses and grammar, but nothing too jarring. You like Luna? Well, in this story, you practically get to worship her in all her majesty. A pretty straight forward story, with no unnecessary complications to get in the way.

16 - A Different Kind of Power - Disqualified for violating rule 4

Dazzlings ponder quite a lot. That, however, does not lead to much progress. In fact, the story saves us from any kind of clop. With that, it breaches the rules and gets itself disqualified.

17 - Fun in the Sun: E is for Everyone - Disqualified for violating rule 4

I’m very bad at recognizing authors by their writings. I haven’t looked at any authors prior to reading the stories. With this story, however, I knew immediately who wrote it. I’m not sure if anypony on Fimfiction has quite the writing style that Ponyness has. Forget the old principles of writing like conflict and resolution. This author brings in a whole new writing concepts that don’t rely on the plot, but the happenings and surroundings themselves. I’d say this story is one of the most unique ones. Unfortunately, it violates the rule 4. Everypony likes to see a girl in a provocative clothing. Someponies, however, also wish for that very clothes that they like to come off at some point and get to what was hiding under them.

If you guys want to check the writers of these stories, check them out in the list below:
5thWriter
Brony kaiju soldier
The Sexy Assistant
Kirb (in case you missed the first link)
Fimbulvinter
Marik_Azemus
Holy
Slam-Manian
Steel Quill
Flammenwerfer
TheBestGamer
candianbrony91
The Story Man
Remedyfortheheart
Glitter Grenade
Ponyess
RaijingtheClockworkPony
Alchemicgree
NegroMan

I want to give big thanks to both Bad Dragon and Inazuma for helping me judge this contest, and another big thank you to all you writers. I hope you will all continue to make sexy clopfics (maybe with more paizuri), and if I ever do a second contest, I hope to see you there.

So, that's all folks!

Good job to all of you guys.

Congratulations to every writer who was involved. As was offered in the rules of the contest, here is my review of the winning story:
Bad Dragon’s review of: The Amulet of Marea

This contest was a very positive surprise for me. It turned out better than I ever imagined. Thank you, aspiring contenders.

So sorry I couldn't come through with my entry. Great work, everyone who did!

Hmm I got higher than I thought :rainbowlaugh:

I was happy to take part in this.

I didn't do as bad as I thought.

Hm...my story isn't mentioned. Oh well I was just glad to be apart of this contest. Thanks for letting me be apart of it.

4425301 You are. Not in honorable mentions, but you're number 8 on the ranking.

4425323 Guess I must have missed it, sorry.

4425331 It's fine. Congrats on getting into the top 10.

4425333 I just glad I got to be a part of it, I can't wait for the next contest.

4424808 Wow! :pinkiegasp: I honestly can't believe I won first place! No, seriously, I'm surprised, since I always figured that my (well, mine, Zeph's, and Dana's) story is a big mess of conflicting ideas and writing styles. But no, there I am, the winner. Thanks! :pinkiehappy:

And thanks to all of you for support, too. I'm now going to read 4424847's review, see what he thinks of it.

-Kirb.

4425514 You deserve it, friend.

Aw. I was still mentioned. I'm touched. Still planning on adding that second chapter though.

4425851 And I look forward to it. If it makes you feel any better, one of the ex-judges considered your story to be the best of the bunch.

I still feel a bit bad that I couldn't get mine in. I just lost the will to write. That, and I used some of my extra cash to buy in to the World of Warships beta as a birthday gift to myself

Sorry i couldn't get mine in either. I am really busy with preparing for a trip i am going on, that i have lost focus and everything. I hope to be apart of the next contests that are going up.

I'm surprised my story got such a low score, why is that?

4426305 Well, that...I cannot explain, really. Sorry. But you do get credit for being the first entry and we appreciate it.

Then, explain at least. I need to know why.

4426320 Well, the story just didn't appeal to us. It had some issues with tense and grammar, and it seem to had lack...substance, like clop and stuff.

4426333 But that didn't mean it wasn't good...there were just a bunch of other stories that others liked better. I don't want you to think that you're bad or anything. It was just how the contest turned out.

4426021 Who might this be? I'd like to email him once the next chapter is finished.

4426726 His username is heartbrokenpariah.

4424808 Hooray! Thank you, for not putting me last. :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28