OC Life Stories 299 members · 499 stories
Comments ( 134 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 134
hailspider
Group Admin

I don't really hold any consistently, but I'm curious to see what ones other members have. Remember the rules, and don't bash anyone else's headcanons, okay? Even if you think it's stupid.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

For me, Crimson is from a much different and almost similar place than Equestria.
Crimson meets Celestia and Luna while he was sent to try and deal with Sombra, only to get defeated. He was saved by the two sisters and while learning from them, became good friends with Luna. While he may not have been around for the whole NM thing, he did see Discord lose.
After Luna's 1,000 years on the moon, they reconnect after Luna shows up at the Imperial Capital. They resume their friendship and Crimson brings the Imperial Army to Equestria to help deal with their enemies. After the war, Luna and Crimson get married and have a small family.

That's all I'm saying.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3600106 Eh, why not share.
Standing headcanons:
1. Princess Cadence is actually a crystal pony and heir to Crystal Empire (Hence her position as princess there). Found as a newborn and adopted by Celestia as her niece. (Otherwise, who are the parents if not Luna) :rainbowderp:
2. Prince Blueblood is a fraud and not really royalty. He fakes his position and relation to Celestia in order to gain prestige with the Canterlot elite. (Again, parents?)
3. Daring Do is...wait for it...Rainbow Dash's mother! :pinkiegasp: Character design is near identical to Rainbow, from hair style (minus color) to eye color. Noticed most similarities when I got the new Daring Do Vinyl Collections figure. Full name, Daring Do Dazzle. Yes, Dazzle. Going to work on a fic for this sometime.
4. Probably my biggest and most controversial one. King Sombra is a fallen alicorn. I have a huge theory to make this possible. Might do a fic on this one as well.

Edit: Were we talking OC related headcanons?

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3600115 That is mind-blowing.

I've used the idea that there are the Guard and the Royal Guard as a more elite unit.

There's also the fact that I thought for about two weeks that Rainbow Dash was male (but that was less headcanon and more me missing out on the odd clue, like her wearing a dress in EG).

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3600370 I wanna say this Dragoon, Ditzy (Derpy) also has Rainbow's character model. For me I've pegged all three of them are are descendants of General Firefly. Additionally Alicorns are born, there is no "ascension", those ponies that are born alicorns are from families with bloodlines that can be traced back to Luna and Celestia (usually). I think I heard somewhere that Blueblood was adopted, it made sense so I'm running with that.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3600509 3600370 The only type of royal that Blueblood is, is a ROYAL PAIN!
Darn it, Luna. That was my line.
Not anymore.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3600509 As far as Daring and Rainbow are concerned, the character design is far to strikingly similar to me. Like I said, the eye color and hair style are identical. The Vinyl Collection figures (which is really where all this came from) make Daring Do look like a dressed up, re-colored Rainbow Dash. Plus, it makes for a cool backstory about Rainbow's parents. RD would likely flip out if this came true.

Additionally Alicorns are born, there is no "ascension"

Tell that to Twilight. But I still do wonder about Cadence's parents. If she is related to Celestia, then she's either Luna's daughter (kind of hard to imagine) or there are other siblings for Celestia and Luna.

I call Blueblood a fraud simply because I don't like the guy. Nothing more.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3600527 ignoring you.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3600534 at least she's not as bad as...
HI!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3600537 Pinkie problems again?

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3600529 Yeah well I've written it that way, Twilight's family has ancestral ties to Celestia. Giving her a royal bloodline and she was born an alicorn in Echos of Dream Valley.

You cannot resist my charm, old chap.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3600551 You should read Heir of the Nightmare. Twilight is born an alicorn and is Luna's daughter. That headcanon intrigued me quite a bit. I do wish the show would explain why she ascended while the other alicorns were born. But I guess this lets us have our fun headcanons.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3600566 That does sound interesting actually. Well I saw the original moment from Magical Mystery Cure, and the elements killed Twilight. That means she was reborn as an alicorn in canon, as for Luna in Echos, Cadence is her descendant is how I did it. Also Nightmare Moon was never an actual being, but was instead derived from a nightmare a filly was having a thousand years ago. She got used as a part of what is known as the Nightmare Night celebration, the same way we used Sam Haign as the spirit of Halloween for many centuries.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3600595 That sounds like an interesting idea. I'll have to check that out when I get the time.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3600629 I try to make thing as interesting as I can, it'll be a bit longer before it comes up in Echos, but read it if you like. You might like the story, I don't know what you usually read. Heads up in advance though, it's an HiE story, just letting you know.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3600662 Took a look and saw that. I may not be a big fan of HiE but what you said about sounds pretty interesting so I'll give it a shot.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3600675 Well thank you for that, I really hope that you do find it to be enjoyable.

hailspider
Group Admin

3600322>>3600370
You two have interesting ideas.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3600688 My last two are a result of an overactive imagination and random thoughts popping into my head. Throw in a bit of talking to myself :pinkiecrazy: and I can convince myself that it's true.

But thank you.

My HC: Dusk is first lunar guard. He paves the way for bat ponies to be more 'accepted' in society. Lives in another dimension than Clex (MrAleyado's OC). Generally... that's it.

Well, seems that Pinkie hasn't left you alone yet. Luckily for me, she calmed down a bit.
Hey Dusk, can I have more chocolate?
NO! YOU GET HYPER WITH CHOCOLATE!
Can I have some chocolate?
Of course... anything for you *hands Luna some chocolate*
Here you go Pinkie.
Thanks!
Hey! *Luna rubs my belly*
Thanks for the chocolate. You will allow me and Pinkie get more, right?
No problem... Pinkie, help yourself.

keam
Group Admin

:rainbowhuh:
What the hell is going on here?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3602295 fell for an easy trick. :rainbowlaugh:

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3602295 That Luna. She's a sly one. That's why I love her.

That theory on MMC gives me an idea. The damage done when the elements of harmony shoot Twilight causes her to regenerate into a alicorn. Therefore, Equestria is a really messed-up colony world of Gallifrey.

They obviously avoided the Time War by turning themselves into ponies.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3602769 That would explain Doctor Whooves. The alicorns are Time Lords.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3602769 Wow I just inspired you! :pinkiegasp: Well I'm glad I could be of help.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3603627 wonder why people didn't like the reply I had to your comment.

3603635 me too... well, I gotta go now. :derpytongue2:

Is everyone around here being invaded by cartoon ponies or something?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3603640 even the sneak peak one got invaded.

hailspider
Group Admin

3603681 Unless you have an OC of a similar name, his name is Flash Sentry.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3606134 I think that's the idea of this show. :rainbowderp: To invade us with cartoon ponies and RULE THE WORLD!!! HASBRO IS TRYING TO CONQUER THE WORLD!!! DON'T LET THEM ALLY WITH DISNEY OR WE ARE DOOMED!!!

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3606140 Get's annoying at times. Wait, don't press that!
*random explosions go off in the palace.*
BRAEBURN, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR MAREFRIEND!
Don't know how she got passed me like that.
Oh, lighten up you two.
Sugarplum, maybe we should let him cool off for a while.
OK, Brasie
I really need some better Pinkie Repellent.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3606156 I don't think there's any stopping her.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3606160 I really should put up a sign that says, NO PINKIES ALLOWED IN THE IMPERIAL PALACE!

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

3606165 I don't think that will help. She would find someway in I'm sure.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 134