The United Equestrian Alliance 44 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

I'm tired of everyone fighting amongst themselves! I'm ending the big argument about this group's purpose once and for all.

First of all, we know that RPing is banned on FIMFiction.net. We are not going to RP here. If we RP, it will be on a different site.

Second, the Character Logs thread is only there to be used as a reference. The goal was for this group's members to each post an entry for their character, nothing else.

Third, this group is not about NLR vs. SE. That was never the intent. In fact, the intent is to UNITE Equestria, not divide it further. Hence the name.

As a side note for the point above, this does not mean that there will be no involvement with the NLR or SE. While we want peace, unity, and harmony, many NLR and SE soldiers have conflicting views. As a result, we may find ourselves attacked by them. But we will not fight in the war unless we're defending ourselves.

I hope this cleared everything up. Now, Nexus, please repost the Character Logs thread. There's too much arguing and not enough characters in the thread.

Stellar Song
Group Admin

I've completely eradicated the NLR and SE from the group and will eradicate irrelivant comments from the thread.

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

Thank you. That should have cleared things up.

I have completely forgotten about this. Man time sure does fly by doesn't it.

We haven't talked for a very long time

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4