Story Standards 268 members · 189 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
ActionPony
Group Admin

By the authority vested in me as an admin of Story Standards, I have opened the Submissions folder to user contribution. After 40 stories have been added, it will be re-locked. Don't waste this opportunity.

Any limit on number of stories sebmitted per author? Or content ratings?

Looks like you messed up friendo. The only submissions so far are toggafs shilling their schlock.

ActionPony
Group Admin

Well, no submitting more than 40 stories, which would be a limit on how much per author if you're talking about someone extremely prolific. Other than that, no.

Isn't that the whole point of an open submissions folder?
Lol!

You're confusing Self-Submission with Submission, a distinction most groups on this site usually use.
Considering everything you managed to bungle in your writing, it's understandable that you got this wrong too.
Stay passive-aggressive.

Lol you're such a card!

You're such a hack.

What are you going to add in your mediocre writing next? A Beretta 9mm you'll refer to as a six shooter? Or will it be another pointless song link right in the middle of some Asylum-tier "action"?

I'm a real fan of making the songs to put with my work.

It adds that extra bit of personalization :raritywink:

Awful music won't make those plodding sequences any better.

Good thing I don't make awful music!

Nah, you just write awful stories.
Misused tags, copious grammar issues, a noticeable lack of research/basic knowledge on firearms, awful prose, meaningless references, useless song links, poorly written action sequences, and cringey attempts to be funny that fall flat.
You've managed to display nearly every single mistake one should NOT do in writing, a passable thing if this were parody, but in your case is just another example of Sturgeon's Law.

What kind do you write?

Back when I wrote, political parody and military/sci-fi slice of life.

Different franchises and they're collecting dust in my garage.
So no.

Another one. What a surprise.
Look kid, when you signed up here , you agreed to a set of rules before your profile was set up.
Along with RP and providing info pertinent to one's identity, stories that aren't involved with MLP are expressly prohibited.
Go reread the rules and see something else you got wrong.

I'm sure you're a writing master in some place that you conveniently can't share.
Haha.

Yeah, that place is called a fifty-six hour work week. When you move out of your parent's place, you'll see what I mean.

Wow!
I didn't know they worked you so hard at McDonald's!

Fast food typically gives part-time hours, you passive-aggressive NEET.
Try again.

Sad that you work there so long then.

Your reading comprehension is as lacking as your creative output.
Reread my comment out loud to yourself and edit your response into something less embarrassing.

You never said you don't work there.
Lol.

No, I assumed the hours I work would've made that clear, but being a NEET, that apparently just sailed right over your head.

I'll have a large fry with that please!

Other than being a hack (at best) joke, that doesn't even apply to me.
Try again manchild.

Dragonborne Fox
Group Admin

6261915 Alright you two, play nice please. If need be, I'll make a discussion thread so you can take it over there.
6260221 Threw in one of my short fics in Submissions (that I recently updated no less.) I think that's the only story I myself will submit this time around.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32