Sonata Dusk 1,430 members · 643 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Nobody's ever brought this up, but for realzies, why?! I mean, tacos are all well and good, but she's a Siren. Why doesn't she just eat people's bad moods like Adagio and Aria?

hmm... Good point.

I assume for the same reason Derpy loves muffins. A throw-away line that the fandom latched onto and made an integral part of her character.

Maybe it's a reference to Deadpool?

We all know from this that she likes tacos a LOT, but why is she so excited and why does she like tacos so much?

Comment posted by MegaBrony95 deleted Jul 6th, 2020

For the same reason Derpy likes muffins and Soarin likes pies I guess.

Or maybe she eats people’s bad moods but likes the taste of tacos.

I mean. Most people don’t need ice cream or candy or the like to survive. Doesn’t mean people don’t like eating the stuff. And if you really like something, I bet you’d be excited if it was coming soon. If Sonata’s body is human and her sense of taste is pretty normal—and I don’t believe canon ever insinuates that’s not the case—what’s the problem here? I don’t see any clear reason she shouldn’t be able to like tacos.

These are probably the most logical explanations to the taco mystery. Thank you!

I agree with the idea that she just likes the taste of them. though I'd also wager the idea that perhaps, Even if she can survive off the negative emotions of others, She can still eat food just as much to survive.

Equally as valid. Thanks!

I proposed in my latest fic that Sonata was the first of the three Sirens to embrace 'human' food, because aside from energy, they ate mostly fish back home in Equestria. But eating raw fish in the human world wasn't good for them, and she got hungry enough that when she saw the other choices available to her, Sonata leapt at the chance.

Took Adagio and Aria longer to come around, thanks to pride, ego, and a general sense of 'must keep ourselves pure'.

7266751 Could she be a part of... The Spanish Inquisition? :rainbowderp:

:unsuresweetie: I wasn’t expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

7267120 Nobody does. Nobody does. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16