The Equestrian Sanctuary 17 members · 127 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Mossbender
Group Admin

Greetings! If you are looking to become an Admin/Critic for this group, then you've come to the right place! Below you will find the requirements needed in order to become one for this group. Please submit your application in the comments below. It will be reviewed by me as soon as possible and I will determine whether or not you qualify. If you do or do not qualify, I'll send you a PM to notify you. Good luck everyone!

So You Want To Be An Admin/Critic?

The requirements needed to become an Admin/Critic won't be overwhelming, but you need to prove to me that you can do the following:

1. English. It's important that you have an advanced understanding of the language and how it works. I don't want to see any misuse of words such as: to, too, two, or there, their, they're. Those are examples of what I mean.

2. Grammar, spelling and punctuation. This is also an important skill to have. You must know how to spell and place punctuation marks correctly. In this day and age, a quick search can help you determine if you are using a word properly or show you how to spell it.

Bad Example: I cannut spell. very gud; "john said"
Good Example: "Excuse me, can you please teach me the correct way to spell that word?" John asked.

3. Communication. When giving constructive criticism, explain to the author why their story wasn't received very well, how they can improve, etc. We are all here to help each other out and work together. Please reply to comments and questions as often as you are able to and don't just ignore it, even if it's something that can be easily answered or replied to.

4. Personality. Please don't be that guy (or girl). We all want to help each other as best as we can. There may be some arguments here and there because it is the Internet, but please try to be calm and rational. To put it simply, don't be a butt.

Please send me a PM or comment below if you feel that you can meet these expectations. Tell me why you feel you are qualified and remember, I'll be checking your spelling and punctuation!

The_Shadow, Founder of The Equestrian Sanctuary

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1