OC Edit Group 67 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Bryan Luna
Group Admin

Homeland: Equestria

Hometown: Ponyville

Housing: An expanded Golden Oaks library that is larger and more suited to being a living structure as well as a public library. The library was expanded three years ago shortly after he arrived in Equestria to accommodate more living space for Twilight, Spike, and Bryan giving them all separate rooms though Twilight and Bryan now share the same room. The remaining room now serves as a guest bedroom.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3794596 so Library is still alive in your Headcanon?

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3794969 :eeyup: You see since Ponyland and Equestria are separate places Tirek in an artifact of only Ponyland and does not exist in Equestria. So there was never any battle between him and Twilight.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3795934 you have it better than I do

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3796049 Well you see Darth I didn't just make a headcanon, instead it's a full true alternate universe original canon. I used G1 and G4 as the bases for it all, but then went the "extra mile" as it were and created my own unique canon rather than just fall back on slightly altering what is already present.

So to be blunt when I say A.U. I actually mean it. Unlike so many others who don't really do the work that is needed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5