Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Name: Spoiled Rich
Race: Unicorn
Color: look at the picture
Cutie Mark: A bunch of jewelry

Short Bio: A senator in the Imperial Senate, she cares about no pony but herself and will do almost anything to get her way.
Notes: Crimson's former marefriend, hates Hope, Light, and Golden Shield. Spoiled and Luna absolutely despise each other.
Extra info: Upon Request

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3800328 So she's of the problem senators you alluding to eh Darth? Man I want to slap her straight in the face upon having seen her, that by the way is a very abnormal reaction for me. So I say you've got a solid antagonist here.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3800454 yeah, she's the thorn in Crimson's side.
based off ex fiancé.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3800455 She seems like she'd be good at that alright.
Sorry to hear that Darth.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3800461 Crimson's wanted to get rid of her, but if he did, the ponies she represents would rebel. So to keep the population happy, Crimson has to deal with her, causing him more stress.
It's alright. Actually, the 24th of this month marks one whole year since she broke up with me.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3800467 Yeah you don't need more problems, still he'll have to find a way to deal with her somehow. Letting an influence like her linger is badly damaging, like all of congress here in U.S.
Yeah I know, relationships are hard, but it's always better to be without someone like that in your life.

On another note I've gotten no feedback as of yet on O.C thread for Bryan.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3800472 Crimson maybe an Alicorn, but even he can't take a lot of stress like that.
I almost feel sorry for big man in charge, but the US needed a change. Also, I think the election showed that you shouldn't brag and be smug on TV. Never works out.
I'd rather stay single than go back to her.
I'll check it out.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3800477 Oh being immortal doesn't make you invulnerable by any means. That change however is not real change, it's that same either way, selfish, destructive, and pointless. You're right though, and it's only a matter of time before it goes the other way as a result of the same things, and still nothing really changes.
That's how I feel about me ex-girlfriend, she was a mistake.
Thanks.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3800498 :eeyup:
how long were you two together?

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3800500 Only about four months or so, but it was a bad experience and I haven't dated since.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3800502 almost three years. Good at first, but went downhill after the second year began.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3800505 I had a similar experience, just shorter.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3800510 right now, the key is keep Spoiled and Luna out of the same room.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3800804 :twilightoops: Yes Luna is a passionate mare.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3801695 Actually, when they met, they began fighting and eventually, Crimson had to try and stop it, but he got hit with Luna's spell.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3801705 Good news, Crimson survived and forgave Luna. Bad news, Luna's embarrassed to be around him cause of it.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3801708 Uh it could be worse? *shrugs*

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3802341 As in, she's avoiding him cause of what happened. How would you feel if you hurt your friend on accident?

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3802345 It sucks, I have in fact done that a few time in my life due to inattention or bad luck.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3802352 Luna believes if she can avoid him, she won't hurt him, despite the fact Crimson has dealt with a lot over the years.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3802354 So your Luna is a little bit childish then?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3802357 remember, she was on the moon for 1,000 years.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3802361 Yeah My Luna never went through that so doesn't have those problems, she is known to be a bit intimidating though.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3802364 all Luna's are

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3802370 I guess, I don't find her such, I found her to be captivating. That's why I wanted to write a human x Luna story, no ideas for it though, so I'm blocked from doing it until that changes.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3802376 it takes time to do anything

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3802416 This is true, rushing doesn't get us anywhere really.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28