OC Edit Group 67 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Alright everyone. We're going to be doing some cleanup on the threads. Everyone has ten days to take down their threads as to allow room for new ideas. everyone will have their own thread for their OC's and another thread for their stories. All your OC's will go on the same thread as to keep it organized better.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but we need to do some clean up.
All Admins, keep in contact as we get through this.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

new thread idea would be like this.

Follow Focus OC's
all of Follow's OC's will go onto a single thread for Follow alone. No one else's OC will be allowed on that thread.

3818816 Might I ask the reasons behind this?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3818949 just trying to make more room. Too many individual threads for one OC so we're going to make some room. I have multiple threads on here as well, so even mine will be cleaned up.

3818968 Correction: You made too many threads for one character. Delete them and move on. Nothing good will come of wiping the forums.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3818999 not all will be gone, but it's better to start over. That and some of us might be better off starting again with the OC's or renaming the threads to the new idea.

3819006 *sigh* Whatever, you're the admin.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3819009 more like the founder. I'm doing this to get the group organized.

keam
Group Admin

Okay. I'll remove the only thread I've done.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3819546 remember to save everything. I'm doing a clean up on the entire forum as to allow some room, unless you want to rename your thread to this.
Keam's OC's.
Might be better. your choice.

keam
Group Admin

Nah, I can do a new thread for my OC. Already removed the old one. Still have the banner, though.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3819746 yep. I'll be busy for the next 45 min

keam
Group Admin
Bryan Luna
Group Admin

3818816 I've gotten mine renamed so it'll be clear what it is Darth.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

7 days left

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

either rename the threads or delete them.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

3 days left people. Rename the threads or delete them

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18