Yet To Be Discovered 398 members · 624 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

well i joined because of a few things

slow group
need time to get a great story out with no neigh sayers.
I have a great imagination but i can't really get it on paper like i want to. and want some help and ideas
I have a big story in the works.
maybe for the fact they look at content not grammar & punctuation.

this gives my some ideas to add to my group to.
my group is about order and chaos, making insanity. But the real thing is it will tell you if u have a great story, need help, want to talk, and last but not least have fun!
but i'm not here to show off a group i'm here to show off my talent.

The book in the works is my groups book series,The Insanity; Book 1: Drakkor.
Here is the description of the story.

Has my life change for good or worse? Only time will tell.
Discord is the father of him and concordia is the mother. Will he ever know his father is planning for him? Or will discord kill himself for sending an army and his sister at him.
The sands of time continues ever onward, with everyone already trapped in its muddy depths. The sun will rise and the sun will fall. Waiting for its call, Death awaits for all.

4244230 Yep, idk if this group is even alive or not... well I'm alive, but I haven't seen to much activity in this group compared to others. :applejackunsure:

However it does sound like ya got an idea there, have ya typed anything up? Cause your story seems interesting enough for me to want to read it, luz:pinkiesmile:

4244699 :pinkiehappy: i have it written alot of it really. I have a professional proofreader she is very busy and she hasn't gotten to my stuff. :ajbemused:

oh my book is bigger than i could say, thats the big base plot. :moustache:

he meets death multiple times and they form a friendship. he has a love life, adventure to unknown things. hmm it has a lot of morbid stuff, others will like but not me ( i'll be crying well i write some of it) yes a BIG war is at the end humans, ponies, undead, and my creature i've made
phex-gens. my book will be true insanity. :pinkiecrazy:

Eris is going to make the 2nd book and we are making the 3rd :pinkiesmile:

well thats all i really have to say. hmm how will the group get back up and running. hmmm.... i'll get my story popular then put it on this group or before then... wait i can't the creator has been off for 13 weeks... :ajbemused:

:facehoof: I had it submitted before but i put it out to quick. so i had to take it down and redo some of it. my plan was to slowly change the name but things happen. :twilightsmile:

but before i took it down all the bad fic groups got to it :ajsleepy:

anyway i hope this helps! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3