Displaced 4,436 members · 1,269 stories
Comments ( 92 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 92

I guess Wade would be an Exo currently, while David as Megamane would be a super?

We believe two of our current humans may fall into the Alpha category, though for different reasons of course by the tools of their 'trade'.

Right now, Gwen and Allie would probably be at the Exo level.

Hmm, interessting idea you´ve got there.

Methinks that Sara/Umbra would be somewhere around Medium/High Exo at the moment, a low Super later on.

I'd probably place my logic manipulator at a Meta, and all the rest at around high super to low alpha. Captain Overpowered, who isn't actually a displaced and my "I've had enough of your shit" OC for godmoders. He has no power limits and wins because reasons.

Ryu's probably a Super or Beta. But more as a Super, though.

Kaffeina
Group Admin

Makes sense.
Make it official Jsyie.

Jason's def Meta

Jsy, define "alter reality." :duck:

Dammit. Means Nick is only an Uber.

My characters are pretty much in the Exo class because well... they're now genetically altered superhuman killing weapons... then again, they could significantly upset the balance of power in favor of equestria and turn the whole world under the control of the princesses if nothing stopped them...

4038084 If Auric and Teridax are Uber and Titan class, I think Gilgamesh would probably be an Alpha or at the very least a high Beta. Even back when he first arrived and all the forces of Equus were stronger he could've easily conquered the entire world if he wanted. That being said, having to do so with nothing but combat prowess would've taken a while.

Jonathan Sanders/Kira Yoshikage on the the other hand would probably be an Exo or perhaps even a low Super considering Killer Queen has the power to turn anything into a bomb and desintrgrate other beings.

Hmm, I'm still drafting the basic stuff, but Fluer/Sara is looking to be mid to high beta. She can't challenge an Alicorn straight up, but other than that she's very hard to stop.

Huh.... I guess that makes it to where I'm the only one that has an Endo class displaced. Invention didn't gain anything, heck, he lost his memory. What's below endo?

Malideus would be an mid Uber, I suspect.

My best bet would be that one of my characters would be extremely high Meta. And depending on his choices would go beyond that.

I suppose Robin would be Exo at minimum and Beta at best. Not really sure where to place him, but I certainly wouldn't place him as high as Uber.

So, if I'm reading this right. Rocket is in the Exo grouping as all he has extra is a new body and some better aiming. And Groot...I have no clue. Maybe Exo? Super? :rainbowhuh: I dunno.

Shade would probably be Super/Beta... Haven't decided which...

4039051 I dunno, Invention might be an exo due to his intellect and inventing skill alone. Jenny, on the other hand, is definitely an exo, possibly super.

Comment posted by Inazuma deleted Feb 3rd, 2015

From IMAGE Comics, yeah. Though calling him a hellspawn would be more accurate.

Well to put it bluntly, I was only guessing, I wasn't taking it seriously (Not to mention your power scale is vague). Though I suppose by your comment you were only speaking about his old form, not his new one nor were you taking into account his two transformations.

That you would insinuate that I would Gary-Stuize such an awesome character is frankly quite insulting.

4043371 uh actually Spawn is able to do whatever the fuck he wants as his power is only limited by his own imagination. And that was before he became the god. (The Judeo Christian one)

edit: sorry if I sounded rude

4044186 Yeah I am just saying he is not simply super

4044348 tee hee also I propose a new power scale known as the Parody Sue, powers are similar to that of a Mary Sue only difference is they don't care. A good example would be like Dante from DMC3.

TGM

Dante doesn't have Mary Sue powers, his games are actually really freaking hard. He earns his own badassedness.

Also Nemesis would be high exo or a low super.

4047832 ever see the anime

TGM

I have not.

4048179 Ah well in teh Anime he is quite the mary sue but its funny because he doesn't tryhard and even in the final episode he gave zero fucks.

I guess that would make Melira a high exo level being, possibly a low super

Edit: not sure if that is accurate give the amount a variables that are brought on by the number of possible transformations that she has access to. any help placing her would be nice.

4038084 I'd say that Heather is Exo. She's Link so in time she can use most of his abilities... So I'd say maybe Exo.... Yeah.

My characters in Swords, Sorcery and Shenanigans are Exo. Given everything they can do

I would say that Xante is definitely a high Alpha, being a planeswalker.
Teridax is definitely still high Uber like Auric. I think Auric also has low Titan capabilities like Teridax, it's just that Teridax is applying his abilities more.
Tobi and Yoshimitsu are definitely Supers.

There should be a class lower than endo. All who are classed below endo gain nothing (duh). Instead, they are permanently crippled in some form and those in lower-(insert sub-endo name here) would basically be brain dead or literally dead.

Dante is an Exo at the moment, but *SPOILER ALERT* not for ever

Comment posted by Lunar Impact deleted Aug 16th, 2015

4044186 i think my mind melted trying to find the answer to amount of multiverse's in the infiniverse.:applejackconfused: (if more info is needed talk to Dr. strange or The Doctor they both know this very well) :pinkiehappy: (god damn it pinkie)

4044348 ...Have you read the first 100 comics...brooding, brooding and guess what more brooding

(dont take me out of existence Creator of umbra)

Anybody have idea of what level Aku from Samurai Jack would be? my guess is Titan or mid to upper Godly.

It hard for me to say what Asphyxious wound be in this list. His not a Meta and no where near Godly. He not even close to a Titan or Umber so maybe a Alpha or Beta?.

I'm just not sure I see him as one of the weakest of the Displaced on here.

As for the case of 'alpha' and 'beta' we consider them to be relatively close but far enough for a difficulty curve, with a beta they would have much harder 'struggle' in their world and/or journey. While an alpha having some more power or knowledge that can cause a bit easier chances to bring change by events, Though in gaming terms we could see things as betas and lower as being 'hard/harder' difficulty while alpha and those immediately close to it as medium difficulty only to get easier as it goes higher.

BUT, on the flip side having greater power means those with power will definitely sprout up to try bashing down the displaced goals or prolong them. It all depends on perspective also for the characters whom 'see or break' the fourth wall, we would think they can 'see' our current power levels or make strange references that could elude to help or hinder us.

Comment posted by smolbep deleted Mar 26th, 2015

Mine's gonna eventually be a low-to-mid level Titan. She's going to be able to mess with physics using time.

In his base human form, Alex is an Endo without any technology included. In his Silver Toa form, however, he'd be an Exo, as is most of his forms. A good percentage his other forms are Super, a lesser portion, Beta, and only one is a confirmed Uber.

Character update.

Ryu is now High-tier Alpha, with the characteristics of Super class.

Pierce (my other story) is Low-tier Titan.

I would think Illua (I just posted the story after getting the first couple chapters written O.o;) Would be Low Alpha at the very most.

Well i don't know how to place Isley for know. Personally i would say mid to high Alpha, destroying whole mountains with a single shot is not so weak. And there is still grow potential. so yea, I'm lost XD
But i should first finish the prologue before i think to much about it ^^.

Well, the Force Blader and the Overlord are similar in power. High Beta in the least, maybe low to mid-Alpha. Both have powers and skills that put them ahead of the ponies, and they have minds and knowledge that are geared towards displacing the power in Equestria. Especially the normal, canon one. If we're to include Jordan the Knight in the scale... Well, he'd be Exo. Or maybe Endo, since he only got his armor and weapon made real...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 92