The Ponymarillion 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Ponyweed
Group Admin

Edited to say: Are you sure nopony would like to discuss the fic on chat? It would be really easier to have a live conversation, because I feel like I'm overposting and nobody has time to reply. And it takes a real long time to really have a discussion... like, weeks... unless we're like, doing the readthrough, or analyzing the book or something here as a group, except for that, then chat would be a lot easier for me... if there's only one or two people here at present.

Here's a link to our channel (join #ponymarillion). Just let me know when, or if folks ever wish to chat, and I'll get on it.
------
Does anypony think this forum might be useful? If you'd like to follow along actively (i.e. post and comment ideas) please let us know, because it's kind of sleepy in here. I will try and get back to another Tolkien fan who expressed interest, who's written some Tolkien / pony crossover fic. I promised to get back to them because it would be good to work with someone who's good at dialogue.

The main thing we're doing right now is a read-through of the book and try and comment on each section and how it relates to ponies. Here's the first part. Need some-ponies to do it with, though. :applejackunsure:

If you've read the book, we can use the read-thru as a thread to talk about various parts of the story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1