Straight ship group 17 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I want to know if I can add my stories here, they are all straight ships (all of mine are and always will be).

The ships are:
SoarDash
CheesePie
ButtonBelle
CheeriMac
(and there are more to come :pinkiehappy:)
And if I can add some, I would like to how to add them,I'm kinda new to groups and don't know how to add stories to them :twilightsheepish:.

Gen Brony
Group Admin

4296091 This is the group for straight ships and stories. Post as many as you'd like. :derpytongue2:

-General Brony

4296413 Thanks, how do I add stories here? I have never added stories to a group before.:twilightsheepish:

On your own story page, look for this button:

From there, you can add it to as many groups as you like. Only groups you are a member of will be listed.

4298896 It's not letting me add the stories becasue the group doesn't have any folders. Is there a way to add folders?

I think that means the group doesn't have any "public access" folders or something. Whoever manages the group needs to add the stories themselves, or set up the folders so people can add their own stories.

4299093 Alright, Thanks for the help. :pinkiesmile:

4296413 I can't add stories to this group becasue there are no public access folders, can you please add some?

Gen Brony
Group Admin

4299112 Alright, I made a folder. Took me a minute. Never really learned much about making groups and how adding stories work. Sorry but it should work now.

4300312 Thanks, it worked!!!! :pinkiehappy: Once I write some more I will be posting them here. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11