The Badfic Bin 367 members · 1,021 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Ice Star
Group Contributor

It is quite easy to search for stories with many upvotes, and from there someone could try to find the story with the most. But since is the Badfic Bin (and the perfect place to post this) I was wondering what is the story with the most downvotes?

Every time I try to search for this in groups or via the search bar on here I typically just end up finding stories that don't have enough votes to be seen (the search bar) or a few bad alicorn oc fics (groups). To date the story with the most down votes I've seen is My Little Unicorn, it has over 500, but is there a story with more???

5132178 There's a story with 500 dislikes? Wow and here I thought anything higher than 100 was crazy...

5132317 Holy sweet mother of Celestia... that bad? :twilightoops:

Ice Star
Group Contributor
Ice Star
Group Contributor

At least My Immortal was funny...but this can create enough flame wars to overwhelm Hell itself. Not to mention the author is psychotic and gives a bad name to autistic people. This deserves so many more dislikes compared to what it got. Read it and weep.

5132323 I am conflicted on whether to read the story out of morbid curiosity or leave it and never gaze upon it ever again...

Ice Star
Group Contributor

It is sorta fun to deconstruct and point out the flaws, although it isn't a funny bad fic. It will make any writer take more pride in their work, that's for sure. :rainbowlaugh:

I only read a few chapters, 'cause it got boring. Even TV Troupes hates this story.

5132331 What? Oh dear lord this is nuts...

Ice Star
Group Contributor

It is funny that it isn't even MLP though, not until later...

5132337 And the comments... goodness, even they hate it and even a review goes complete hate... My god... :twilightoops:

Ice Star
Group Contributor

5132371 And I saw you read it, you poor soul...

Ice Star
Group Contributor

Nah, my comments were just dramatic for fun. I'm immune to the affects of bad fanfiction. :scootangel:

5132388 Oh looks like you share my immunity then, but I digress, I need to sleep now

5132317 OH MY GOSH! that is A LOT of dislikes! Geez XD

Ice Star
Group Contributor

Yeah. People who complain of a 10 upvote 6 downvote ratio have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to this stuff sometimes. :twilightblush:

Ice Star
Group Contributor

Cute avatar picture. :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20