Infinite Books 29 members · 167 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
FrostWindsMinty
Group Admin

Just thought I'd do this for fun being the new fab admin. XD

1. Favorite Cutie Mark Crusader? And why maybe?

2. Favorite MLP Princess? Same as CMC why.

3. Favorite MLP:FIM villian?

4. Favorite shippings?

5. Favorite songs from the show?

6. Favorite G-1, G-2, and/or G-3 ponies? (If you have one at all)

7. Favorite episodes and favorite show season so far?

8. Favorite moment(s) from your favorite episode(s)?

9. Favorite stories in this group so far?

10. Favorite favorite stories in ALL of FIMfiction?!

lingonberries
Group Admin

Just thought I'd do this for fun being the new fab admin. XD
1. Favorite Cutie Mark Crusader? And why maybe? Sweetie Belle, because I love her personality and shit. :3
2. Favorite MLP Princess? Same as CMC why. Uhm, Twilight or Luna... It's a hard pick o_o But it would be because they are both #kawaiifabalas XD
3. Favorite MLP:FIM villian? Sunset Shimmer. (She counts, right?) I really love her character and her personality, especially in Rainbow Rocks.
4. Favorite shippings? Fluttercord, Raridash, Sweetiemash (And Melix of course, but that's a whole other fandom ;3)
5. Favorite songs from the show? A True True Friend and What My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me
6. Favorite G-1, G-2, and/or G-3 ponies? (If you have one at all) Moondancer.
7. Favorite episodes and favorite show season so far? Episodes: Return of Harmony 1 + 2, A Dog and Pony Show, Sisterhooves Social
8. Favorite moment(s) from your favorite episode(s)? DISCORD :3:
9. Favorite stories in this group so far? Uhh, probably that Fluttercord one I shelved in Romance :3
10. Favorite favorite stories in ALL of FIMfiction?! Oh gosh... This ish herd..... Um, I dunno. But definetly some kind of romance one XD

FrostWindsMinty
Group Admin

Wow.... you sure you're not a clone of me? XD
See my answers to see what I mean :rainbowwild:

My Answers:

1. Favorite Cutie Mark Crusader? And why maybe?
SWEETIE BELLE! I like all the crusaders though.
I like how she was in "Twilight Time" even though I hate that episode to be honest.
She really grew in development! Also her voice actress matured so now Sweetie Belle's voice
sounds pretty nice now but Squeaky voice Belle is still here. XD

2. Favorite MLP Princess? Same as CMC why.
I like all of them, including Celestia and Cadence.....
I'll pick Twilight though because she had the most character development and we'd been with her throughout the whole show and knew her WAY BEFORE she even BECAME a alicorn princess!

3. Favorite MLP:FIM villian?
I'm not sure Sunset Shimmy would count because she isn't a villian anymore XD But I agree that Sunset Shimmer was awesome in Rainbow Rocks and I love how much she changed and I kind of ship Sunset Shimmer with Twilight now a bit. XD
I guess I would say for fave villian... Discord BEFORE he was reformed? XD Or Queen Chrysalis because she was a pretty interesting one with a interesting plan. This Day Aria was also a awesome song. XD

4. Favorite shippings?
My favorite question!
RariDash (BETTER THAN RARIJACK ANY DAY >:D ), TwiJack, I also like SweetieMash but I like SpikeBelle a wee bit more. YES! Melix!<3

5. Favorite songs from the show?
Under our spell from Rainbow Rocks, A true true friend, This Day Aria, and Welcome to the show from Rainbow Rocks XD

6. Favorite G-1, G-2, and/or G-3 ponies? (If you have one at all)
Minty, Starsong, moon shadow, etc
I still toys of the older gens today from McDonalds from long ago XD

7. Favorite episodes and favorite show season so far?
Season 4 is fave season so far. Fave episodes are Sweetie & Elite, Lesson Zero, A Dog and Pony Show, Pinkie Pride, Suited For Success, Return of Harmony 1 and 2, A Canterlot Royal Wedding 1 & 2, the Crystal empire 1 & 2.

8. Favorite moment(s) from your favorite episode(s)?
In A Dog and Pony show when Rarity showed the diamond dogs REAL "whining" XD

9. Favorite stories in this group so far?
The Fluttercord one seems pretty nice. :twilightsmile:

10. Favorite favorite stories in ALL of FIMfiction?!

Bride of Discord, the Sweetest Gem, To Love the Evil, Background Pony, Asylum, and Past Sins I guess.
I mainly read cute short stories or romance ones and random one-shots really but I'll read a well-developed and pretty good long story if I get hooked and find it interesting.

lingonberries
Group Admin

XD
I dunno anymore... I mean, it's possible XD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4