Star vs The Forces Of Evil 140 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Why not that many stories, as there are 116 members?

5827966 well if I had to guess, not many people think they can make a good star vs. fic OR they don't have the time in real life to do it. Ive just recently made a star vs fic but it is on another site and is non pony...any who I wish more ppl would make star vs pony fics

Fox pretty much nailed it, if I think I could make a good story I would happily do so but I don't.

5828026 I've actually seen plenty of Star Vs. fanfics on fanfiction.net and Archive of Our Own, it's literally just FIMFiction that lacks them. And, whilst people do have things to do, the person who wrote Diaries of a Madman also had things to do, and look at how much he's accomplished. No, it's that people think they can't make a Star Vs. fanfiction, though I may be wrong.

5828038 Ah. Then I was correct.

5828044 you would think a magical princess and magical ponies would go great together on this site...I agree that fimfiction lacks a lot of stuff other fanfiction sites have.

one other idea is that no one wants to make a MLP FIM / Star vs. crossover fics because they don't think it will be well liked but the bronies here...maybe.

5828056 It's true, this site lacks in certain areas that others can make up for. Ever heard of the Gone Series? Yeah, people on this site haven't. Itch? Nope. Hell, I made a WALL-E fanfiction (which is actually worse than normal) in hopes that people would get their own ideas from it. Obviously, it was a false hope, but hey, I tried.

And in response to your second sentence... I think that would normally be a good reason, but under these circumstances; as in, this group having 116 members, I'm not so sure about it.

5828070 good point. well someday when I think of an idea or find someone to partner with I might make a star vs crossover. maybe

5828093 Good idea. If you so wish, I could edit the story for you, as long as it isn't rife with too many mistakes. At that point, I'll hold it off for as long as possible with as many excuses as possible.

5828102 well I am following you so I might take you up on that someday.

5828104 I appreciate it. Thank you for following me, and I hope you will take me up on it.

Yeah that is one of the problems with Crossovers as the author need to make it so the reader won't have to go to a wiki to understand what the author is talking about. For example let's say someone write an Dragon Age crossover, he has to write it as if the reader never heard of Dragon Age before.

5828127 very good point, ive made a few crossovers in the past so I have learned that lesson the hard way.

5828127 That isn't the hardest thing to do. I've actually read multiple Destiny and Warframe fanfictions that I loved without having to go to the Wiki. All you have to do is make sure that you think of it more as a story that starts from the middle- plus, you'll eventually get the gist of what's going on with what weapon or whatever eventually- it isn't hard.

I do agree on that point as I have read Crossovers before where I did not have to go to the wiki.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16