The Goodfic Bin 1,252 members · 1,290 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
BikerPon3
Group Admin

Concerning Stories:

► If you'd like to add a story that isn't yours, put it in the Submissions: SOPWH folder.
Your account must be at least a month old to add stories to the Submissions folder. Any submissions from accounts younger than this will be removed and ignored.
Only two stories per user every month can be submitted to the submissions folder.
Adding one of your own stories to the Submissions folder will result in a strike. Three strikes will result in a 24 hour ban; effective immediately upon receiving the third strike. In addition to this, group staff will no longer accept self submissions from the offending user.
Any further offences will result in a week long ban.

► If you'd like to add one of your own stories, see the Self Submissions Thread.
Please take the time to read through the posting guidelines in the original post, as failure to do so will result in HapHazred facepalming violently. In order to prevent him doing himself serious physical self-harm, please follow them as best you can.

► If you are awarded TGB ribbon—do not put it in your story's description, as this is against site rules.
It will annoy Meeester if you do, and annoying Meeester is never a good thing.

Concerning The Forum:

► Please be respectful in the threads at all times.
Basically, don't be a d***. If an admin catches you acting out in the forum/harassing other members then they retain the right to penalize—be it anything from a simple warning to a 24 hour ban. Persistent bad behavior will result in longer bans/permaban.

► Only post threads relevant to the group.
Irrelevant threads will be locked.
Offensive threads will be deleted, and the OP will be dealt with by an admin.

► Any questions you may have will be answered here.

Seeing as our admins can't be online all the time, I would ask our Contributors and regular members to keep an eye on what goes into the Submissions folder. If you see someone adding their own story—a screenshot of the offence in the Strike/Ban Records thread would be greatly appreciated.

If you think there's anything I've missed, please let me know in the comments below. :twilightsmile:

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

4205403 Question: Does Dragonborne Fox have a strike for her incorrect submission?

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4205947 No, these rules were put in place after her incident.

Also: remember to use the reply button.

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

4205986 I know. I just forgot it that one time :twilightblush:

HapHazred
Group Admin

4206029 Reply buttons are for chumps! Real men scream at the keyboard until the guy you're sending the message to hears you!

-HapHazred, putting the 'Grrr' in 'nerrrrd' since five minutes ago.

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Contributor

Voice text helps :flutterrage:

4205403 Just a quick question for someone who's never really been involved in a group directly; how do you add stories to the submission folder?

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

4208370 Step 1: Go to the story you want to add.
Step 2: click the icon at the bottom of the story with 3 humans on it (should be between a graph icon and a danger icon.)
Step 3: Once clicked, it'll give you a list of all the groups you're part of. Find the group you want to add the story to and click on that group.
Step 4: Doing that will give you a list of all the folders in the group. Click on the folder(s) that you want to submit the story to.
And just like that, the story is added. Hope this helps! Cheers :pinkiesmile:

4208406 Thank you very much for the help! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9