The Goodfic Bin 1,253 members · 1,293 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I've been reading up on your reviews the most and dare I say I love the incentive you three give out. The other story reviewers deserve my respect as well but you three gained my most upmost respect. That being said, I've did a change to one of submitted stories (I really need to think about which one I want submitted before I submit them... :facehoof:) which suddenly warranted some attention and what better way then calling upon three of my favorite reviewers?

Short version, the story I'm requesting for you to review (You don't have to do it, but if you have the spare time, I'd say go for it! :twilightsmile:) is called Littlehorn. A one-shot story...

Long version, Littlehorn (For BikerPon3, she'll recognize it immediately, but for Hap, I'll explain, Winter I have no idea... :twilightsheepish:) focuses on the event that became the point of no return in the Fo: E universe where the Littlehorn Massacre occurred at Luna's School for gifted unicorns. The massacre was caused when a zebra refugee convoy had to pass close to the school. A trained zebra commando used a stealth cloak to approach the school and deployed a Pink Cloud talisman killing everything inside of the building at the time.

For HapHazred, this is actually a good starting point into the Fo: E universe if you haven't started reading it. For BikerPon3, you'll probably be in a load full of feels for this one... For Winter, I have no idea how he'll react to this one. In all honesty, any reviewer can go for this, I just wanted you three to try this one out. Sorry if I sound like a stalker but I just wanted this to be reviewed by what I believe to be the best reviewers I've seen :raritywink:

Winter_Solstice
Group Admin

While I'm sure we all appreciate your enthusiasm, (and I do!) the stories aren't read in any order, and are open for any reviewer. I generally stick to reviewing stories that are in the folder the longest, and have 10K+ words, so I probably won't be getting to it any time soon.

But again, thank you for your kind words. They are much appreciated!

4848928 No problem and no worries I have the patience for it, I just know that some reviewer here is going to either enjoy this or e in a world full of feels :raritywink:

BikerPon3
Group Admin

4848873 I'm a bit late to this thread, as I'm quite busy outside of FiM most of the time, but...

(For BikerPon3, she'll recognize it immediately, but for Hap, I'll explain, Winter I have no idea... :twilightsheepish:)

For BikerPon3, she'll recognize it immediately

:rainbowderp:

she'll

:pinkiegasp:

Y'know, it's funny. Haphazred and I once made the same mistake with 4848928 :rainbowlaugh:

But yeah, last time I checked, I was still packing a Y chromosome. About your fic though—you're right, I do love anything FoE related. I can't promise anything, but in the extremely rare event of me having any free time to spare then I'll take a look. Don't hold your breath though—I barely have any time to write my own fics these days, let alone read (not that I don't enjoy reading, of course).

Also, with Fallout 4 coming out last week I've been more than a little preoccupied as of late. :twistnerd:

4865029 What is with the gender mishaps!? I can wait, I know every reviewer is busy :twilightsmile:

HapHazred
Group Admin

4865029 There are no guys on the internet.

Sausage or gtfo

Sausage or gtfo

Sausage patties, coming right up!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8