Religious Tolerance 161 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I planned to write this ForumPost long ago, but circumstances intervened:

When I write a post, I ask myself whether it is best as a personal blog or as a ForumPost to a group. I determine that this post is on topic in Prostitution, The Skeptics' Guide to Equestria, Atheist Bronies, and Religious Tolerance. It felt smammy to post to that many groups, so I sat on the post.

I decided to post now because I have a post for the Prostitution about the Election in New Zealand (all countries should copy the policies of New Zealand about prostitution and fighting CoVid19 and reject the policies of Sweden), and to the Skeptics' Guide to Equestria about Trick-Or-Treating and CoVid19 (it is an outdoor activity where children can easily stay more than 2 meters apart and wear masks under their masks, so I say "¡Go Trick-Or-Treating!").

Without further ado, the rise or the ridiculous cult QAnon draws attention to their claim from the AntiProstitutionists claiming that 400 thousand children are SexTrafficked annually in the United States of America. By being calm, the AntiProstitutionists quietly claimed this; thus, slipping this ridiculous meme into peoples brain. Now that QAnon has picked up the claim, people finally look at this claim skeptically and realize that it is off by about 3 orders of magnitude.

Nothing exposes a lie faster than a cult of BatShitCrazy lunatics endorcing it.

¿What do QAnonCultists believe?:

They believe that the leaders of the American Democratic Party are ChildMolesting BabyEating Satanists; but luckily however, God sent President Trump to save us —— ¡you cannot makeup this crap!

Here is a story about a QAnonFollower trying to murder those whom she believes are Pædophiles:

Texas QAnon Supporter Used Car to Attack Strangers She Believed Were ‘Pedophiles’

I blame the Epstein case and the connections he had for QAnon sudden rise.

I started to write about the roots of QAnon, but stopped because, lie all religions, they go back zillions of years. The immediate roots go back to the Campaign of Putin to elect Trump in 2016:

In 2016, realizing that the mentally ill make up about 5%-10% of the population, which can easily swing a close election, began injecting BatShitCrazy stories about Hilary Clinton into social media. The 1st story I encountered was about Bill Clinton going around raping women and Hilary Clinton killing these women after so that they do not talk. My response on encounting people sharing that story was "¡You are all fucking crazy to believe that shit!". I stand by my words. The most famous story is PizzaGate, which riled a mentally unstable man to shoot up a a Pizzeria because he believed that children were held as sexslaves there. All of these ConspiracyTheories lack a consistent narrative and often contradicted each other.

After all of the mentally ill, wearing their red and white MAWA-Hats (Make America White Again, gave Trump an upset victory, Some prankster calling himself Q started messing with the crazies in 2017. Q claimed to be a spy in the deep state working for Trump. Q claimed that the leaders of the Democrats are BabyEating ChildMolesting Satanists, but God sent Trump to save America. It is obvious to the sane that Q is some 14-year old having a laugh at the expense of the crazies.

The Lunatics gloomed onto this consistent narrative, forming a leaderless cult (Q is just some kid in a basement messing with them, not a really leading them).

When it came out that a billionaire who hung out with his fellow rich and famous turned out to be a pædophile, that put more fuel on the QAnon, but QAnon existed before the latest revelations about Epstein. Interestingly enough, Epstein hung out with not only the hated Clintons, but the beloved Trumps, a fact the QAnonCultists conveniently forget.

... did you just unironically use a conspiracy theory?

Let me tell you 2 ConspiracyTheories:

In April of 1865, after most of the Confederacy already surrendered, a bunch of Southern Sympathizers, lead by a famous actor decided to steal victory from the jaws of defeat by decapitating the USGovernment. They try to assassinate the President, Vice President, and the Cabinet. They succeed in assassinating The President and injuring Secretary of State Sewell.

Millions of military, commercial, private planes spray "ChemTrails" for "MindControl" in a conspiracy of millions of people worldwide.

1 of those conspiracies is true. The other is BatShitCrazy. I leave it to you to figure out which is which.

Sane people with realitytesting working right can divide ConspiracyTheories into 3 groups:

• Proven
  • Plausible But Not Proven
  • BatShitCrazy

The Conspiracy to assassinate President Lincoln really happened. It is proven.

The idea that the assassination of Kennedy being part of a larger conspiracy of those who would benefit from his death is plausible but not proven. A lone gunman could have got lucky, but a small group of those benefiting from his death is plausible too.

ChemTrails is just BatShitCrazy. one needs a complete breakdown of realitytesting to believe it.

We know that the Russian Government hired English Speakers for righting BatShitCrazy ConspiracyTheories about Hilary Clinton in 2016 for getting these lunatics to at least not vote for Clinton or preferably vote for Trump. Governments interfere in the internal affairs of other governments all the time. That is what happened in 2016.

The original Q seems to be just someone who saw that ConspiracyTheorists swayed the 2016 Election and, in 2017, decided to have some fun and mess with them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5