Starlight Glimmer 1,542 members · 2,904 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
BikerPon3
Group Admin

It has recently come to my attention that the rules need updating. If you have any suggestions for new rules, or further updates to the ones listed below, then please feel free to suggest in the comments below.

1. Only add relevant stories to the group.
They must feature Starlight Glimmer as a main character.

2. In the forum you may post anything relating to Starlight Glimmer and this group.
You may not, however, use this group as your personal blog, or aggressively self promote in such a way that members regard your post as spam. Such threads will be locked by admin.

3. Foul language will be kept to a minimum at all times.
Excessive swearing may earn you a temporary, or even permanent ban.

4. Be cordial, respectful, and tolerate.
Disrespectful behaviour may earn you a temporary, or even permanent ban.

5. If your thread contains spoilers, be sure to state it in the thread title, and at the top of the thread.
For example: Thread title: ... (SPOILER). Thread base: (WARNING, SPOILERS FURTHER DOWN! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!). It may be necessary to leave a few blank lines so that the spoiling content does not show to those discovering the thread in their feed.

6. Follow site rules.
This one goes without saying, but it's quite surprising how often people forget it.

Please follow all of the rules. Failure to do so may result in a PM from an admin, removal of story or locking of thread, temporary banning and/or permanent banning. I'd rather not do any of that, and I'm sure the other admins wouldn't either. If in doubt as to whether something is allowed or not, PM an admin and they'll let you know.

That's just about it I reckon. All we need now is a shot of Glimmy being adorable.

HHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG! *ded*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1