The Party Pony Platoon 134 members · 147 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Summer Dancer
Group Admin

Things have been so busy, didn't see that the banner sizes has been changed. Can anyone re size this picture for the banner that's 256x256?

I don't have the equipment for it. And would be a big help :pinkiehappy:

The banners are still 1000x250. It's the icon that's 256x256.

It's just that images above 1000x250 that are uploaded aren't being scaled down to fit anymore. Looks to me like the icon could maybe use some slight adjustment, but the banner definitely needs to be replaced, seeing as how it's only showing about half of Pinkie.

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4373502 Whoops, that's right :twilightsheepish: And yeah, it does, I'll try to work on that :twilightoops:

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

4373188 Hey, uh, I reckon we should find a new group icon. Seeing as how the old one's just a broken image . . .

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4488856 I was thinking the same thing.

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

4488938 If I find anything interesting on deviantart, I'll let you know.

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4488957 Thank you, I really appreciate it! :pinkiehappy:

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

4488979 Found a few.

Cute party one

Silly one

You might try asking their artists if they'll let us use their pic for the icon.

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4489084 Thanks, Bluegrass, I've used that picture before, but since the image change, I've forgotten all about it :derpytongue2: How does it look?

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

4489119 Thanks. I'm debating weather or not to improve the banner, but I've been waiting for "Party Pooped" to air this Saturday to be absolutely sure, and of course if the other administrators are okay with it. If not, I'll just leave it as it is.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11