Applejack 537 members · 1,234 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

4321576 I can't say I've ever woken up one day and thought to myself:

'Ah yes, I know exactly what I want to read today! Zebrajack!'

That's probably my fault though. It's just that I never really cared about zebras.

Uh, there ARE fics like that?

das racist :applecry: I'm kidding. I love you, Hap.

*ahem*

Well, I was thinking about a fic that shipped Zecora with Applejack, in particular. It occurred to me that we could use some more fics along these lines, and, now that we have an AJ group, I guess we can make it happen.

4321610 I can't say I mind the idea of zebra shipping. And I do like Zecora, she's tripping.

Can't write her at all, though. Mostly because I can't rhyme-o.

When I try, it just ends up being forced. People tell me that it really is the worst.

Yes. But not a lot. There needs to be more. I'm juggling 8 projects, soon to be 10, or I would have done so already.

Suggestion: At the risk of invoking the wrath of the OC-haters, you could create an OC zebra (or a few) who aren't from Zecora's unique tribe of rhyming magical zebras.

I understand entirely if you aren't fond of this idea, as it can be a little dicey.

Proper Noun
Group Admin

I've written her, but no feedback yet on how I did with the rhyming parts (oh well). And yes, other zebras than Zecora are probably a good option, especially for someone who can't rhyme.

DH7
Group Admin

Alsvid, I'd ship Applejack with a box. Ship EVERYTHING!

Proper Noun
Group Admin

There's a story where Applejack is shipped in a box. :trollestia:

DH7
Group Admin

That's an awfully cramped setting for a love story.

Proper Noun
Group Admin

That's the point, yes. :raritywink:

4324053 Can you send me the link?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12