Applejack 538 members · 1,235 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

If Applejack were to go up against three teenage dragons, like garble, and Rainbow Dash was there to help her, what would she need to do to defeat them?

It depends on where she's fighting them. If you watch AJ's fights, she's a master of using the environment against what she's fighting (using the trees and rocks against the timberwolf, the tree against the snake head of the chimera, the vines in the Everfree against the monster (and themselves) during Princess Twilight Sparkle.) And if nothing else is available, she reaches for her lasso.

DH7
Group Admin

Her hind legs. Teenage dragons don't seem to be all that fearsome to me, and the one's we've seen are kind of stupid. If she can buck them in the throat before they breath fire at her, then she could probably take on a couple herself.

With RD? They wouldn't even see it coming. Rainbow Dash would gloat, fly around them, and tease them until they're burning with rage. They'd be so focused on that obnoxious, loud, and ultimately uncatchable pony that they probably wouldn't realize that Applejack is there until she clocks them with her hind hooves.

Very useful input. Thanks a much. :ajsmug:

what would she need to do to defeat them?

Be Applejack.

4397875 :rainbowlaugh: Although I do find your comment to be good and funny, I don't think it's gonna fly with the readers.

Probably outsmart them, those particular dragons didn't look that bright and we know AJ picked up on that.

All of this sounds pretty reasonable. But are we talking about a sudden encounter, or are we planning for an encounter? Because if we are planning, then I think Applejack would bring her flameproof boots with her for when she punch them in the face.

4397808 In "Dragonshy" she was prepared to use apples as projectile weapons. One in the mouth when breathing fire, or a couple in the eyes, might convince any teenage dragon not to mess with AJ. Also, Dash could probably deflect long-range Fire breath with a whirlwind. :ajsmug:

4398107 Good point.

I will keep what you say in mind. Thanks for the input. :ajsmug:

4399721 i don't know about that. firing apples at the mouth couldn't be too hard, but just like humans it's difficult to get that headshot on a moving grounded target. add flying into the equation and now you have to aim up and lead the target. i don't think applejack has time for that in a fight with dragons. and hitting the eyes? good luck with that... :applejackconfused:

I suppose that'd be the author's call, as to just how good AJ is with them there hooves o' hers. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14