Applejack 538 members · 1,235 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

Just like it says,

Who do you ship our favorite Applegirl with? This is not a conversion or designed to insult personal ships. Just want to know who you think is good enough- I mean, has good chemistry with AJ.

Personally...
Lovable screw up, meets a hardworking, confident gal whose example pushes him to be a better stallion.
. In the end he deserves to win her affections.

Personal story here.

Honestly, she works well with so many ponies. My favorite, though, is Appleshy.

And for a straight ship, even though it's simply based off a silly gag, I really like Soarinjack.

5922310 Same ship as you here! Though I also shipped her with Thunderlane. The reason for the latter ship might be a spoiler to one of my fanfics.

5922314 While I am straight Apple shipper, Appleshy is endusive of Cavities:raritystarry:.

As for SoarinJack being a gag ship.

1.) Some of the most interesting couples I have met were brought together by a funny chance.

2.) That picture alone, makes me want to believe.

5922321 Oh? I'd read that! Link me!

Source: http://www.deviantart.com/art/TwiJack-Cuddle-Commission-676008889
Twijack, all the way. I love how they're the two most practical and all the ways they're similar, both used to setting things up and keeping ponies in line, yet they have very different areas of expertise and outlooks.

5922327 The ship is not the focus of the story. You'll understand when you see it. But if you like Applejack, I guess that story is something you'd like to read. Here.

5922330 Yeah, I could see it.

I think AJ needs a pony who's strong, and who she can be proud of being with, but who still needs her and depends on her. That's why I go for TwiJack or AppleDash.

5922310 I love shipping her with Soarin.

I don't know why I love this shipping, but I just do.

5922351 it's a good ship.

5922348 Yeah I get that.

Straight: Carmel and Applejack

Lesbian: Rarijack.

Sombrajack.

Mostly I picture her as staying single, though.

5922461 Sombra? Intriguing...

Single? Hah! A Belle like that would attract suitors.

It's interesting for me when I write them. If I don't have Caramel or Spike in the area, those two always seem to find a way to get really close to each other. Always, and they always look like a happy couple together. I blame their chemistry and their closeness.

Not really into shipping that much, but if I had to choose one...

I like them. They're not only my two favorite characters on the show, but they have such a fascinating relationship. I wrote an emotional story with them (not shipping, but still) and really enjoyed it.

You know ... I've actually thought Rarity and Applejack are very similar people for a while now. Yeah, they play up their stylistic differences and their differing priorities (details vs big picture, that kind of thing), but they both have a core value in common: ignoring their own discomfort if it means being able to help. Hell, working themselves to exhaustion is a regular thing, but they don't mind because all that matters to them is getting the job done. That's been there since season 1: Applejack works to help everyone and keep her farm running until she passes out in the orchard. A few episodes later, Rarity takes it upon herself to make a total of ten dresses in one day until she collapses in her workshop. They're similar in that willingness to do good work even if they can't actually handle it; one might say they also both have trouble knowing their limits. With that basic motivation in common, to me the rest of their differences seem unimportant in comparison.

I don't know. There aren't any straight pairings I've seen that I really like...

I mean, I ship pretty much any straight shipping, and I also like AppleSpike. But, since I prefer Spikebloom, Sombrajack seems reasonable.

Also, she may attract suitors, but she strikes me as the type who'd be satisfied to remain single if she can't find the right one. :ajsmug:

My favorite pony shipped with someone else huh? Hmm...

Well that's easy and pretty different from the other responses here: AppleSpike.

Always has been my favorite ship of all too. They seem to make a great and very cute couple to me.

And if it has to be a pony, Then I would pick her with Soarin. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25